Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 91

jerami:
Hi.. Anyone can create RSIOMAv2 base on MTF.. Thanx for advance

i'm working on full version MTF_RSIOMA_2HHLSX; but if someone wants to hot-rod tis one(v2), v2light, v2only, go ahead

hi

fxbs:
i'm working on full version MTF_RSIOMA_2HHLSX; but if someone wants to hot-rod tis one(v2), v2light, v2only, go ahead

Hi FXBS

do u have TIL indicator (Trend Indicator Line) based on zigzag ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Hi FXBS

do u have TIL indicator (Trend Indicator Line) based on zigzag ?

- _nope ..

Hi fxbs

fxbs:

Thanx.. one more; can you make alert for the crossing between rsi and ma in RSIOMA.

PS (who knows), he can say also : "And I gonna kill Increase and Newdigital too... jus to show I mean buisiness!" ( a monster...)

i believe that's to "Indicators with Alert " thread

jerami:
RSIOMA.

oh - another indi lifted from Kalenzo

better watch it: he's gonna come, like CJA, and say: "Some day I gonna kill you all for stealing my staff!!!"

guy is a monster (saw his picture?) real vampire...

Hi FXBS,

After some testing the results are encouraging. I love the bars they are fantastic.

I only sclaped for a week as we are in holiday month here in Spain. But more importantly- reading the market has become a lot easier.

I tried the MTFWoddies CCI but could not get it to work?

The MTF Bars-1 does not display the TFs- so I use the regular version.

Over all I am very impressed with the indicator.

I am sorry that I can not enlarge on my strategy for scalping as it is not formulated in a methodical mannner as yet. But I could outline it some day.

It has been very hard work scalping- as it takes so much concentration and some very fast decision making trades- albiet rewarding.

A very big thank you for your work- you are doing a great job here that I believe keeps us one step ahead of the bank traders.

Price indicator

Hi guya, I know it's not supposed to be here, but I did not want to start a whole new thread.

I'm simply just looking for a simple indicator that will display price nice and big on my chart.

What crazy moves this morning in the market by the way.

Thank you

Files:
ama_3.gif  15 kb
Reason: