Linuxser:
It's on Jurik hread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010

thank you ,

rsi chart bars.mq4

RSI_x2_mtf.mq4

RSI_MA_Signal.mq4 (sgmar, ShadowWz)https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173704

RSI_DPO_v1.mq4

OnChartRSI Trading System

I found this indicator here, not too long ago, however, I forgot where it is now. I tried searching it, but for the life on earth, could not.

The system; It is easy.

When bar is opened or closed outside of the RSI, go ahead and open position.

This is not a holy grail, there would be losses, so, please use at your own risk.

I use it for 30minutes TimeFrame, all major pairs.

Attached is the indicator, use with default settings. and a picture.

It would be wonderful if someone would draw an arrow and alert when the setup is identified.

Enjoy!.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Files:
ocrsi.gif  16 kb

RSI Close trade EA

I am currently using a trading system where i manually take the trade but I have to watch the trade to close. I have searched the forum for an EA that will close any open trade once RSI rises above(to close sell trades) or falls below(to close buy trades) 50 or close the trade when the stoch crosses in opposite direction of trade. I do not want the EA to open the trade, just close open orders. Anyone know of this type of EA or willing to work with me on coding this?

~michael

Hi Brazenmichael,

Here is what I cooked up.

I know you just need to close by RSI 50 cross, but for some more expansion,

this utility EA can select other oscillator's center line cross (CCI 0, DeMarker 0.5, BearsPower 0).

How to use:

Apply to the symbol chart you are trading.

If the condition (center line cross) is filled, position(s) for the symbol you have applied this EA will be closed.

Followings are selectable from user settings.

1) Enable or disable the function to close.

2) Time Frame (it can be independent of current chart timeframe)

3) Indicator Period for indicators (Bars to include)

4) Applied Price for indicators (Close, Open... etc.)

5) Current Bar or Previous (Closed) Bar

6) 1 from 4 indicators (including RSI (default), of course)

Note that I didn't test this if it works correctly at all, so test it yourself on demo account.

If it doesn't compile, try Build 217 or 220.

Files:

Thanks for all the hard work guys!

Thanks New Digital and all others who have re posted the RSI indicators and information. I am of course new and just started learning about RSI and diververgence. This thread is very useful to newbies.

lindee

RSI Smoothed

not relevant anymore

mrtools:
not relevant anymore

MT, ar you ok?

Need help..

Hi,

I need RSI that have 3 line for 3 pairs (GBPJPY, GBPUSD, USDJPY). Is it possible to code it? Or anybody has it?

Thanks

FB

Forex_Bender:
Hi,

I need RSI that have 3 line for 3 pairs (GBPJPY, GBPUSD, USDJPY). Is it possible to code it? Or anybody has it?

Thanks

FB

I think by using iRSI and changing the string symbol could work.

Reason: