[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 819

RomanS:

Why doesn't the story load when I press the Home button?

It downloads until Feb. 12. 2010 for example USDCAD and all.... then stupor, brokerage company is well-known, it has a history

What timeframe are you trying to use? If minutes, there is a limited history for them.

You'd better use the quotes history. That way there are no holes.
RomanS:

Why doesn't the story load when I press the Home button?

It downloads until Feb. 12. 2010 for example USDCAD and all.... then stupor, brokerage company is well-known, it has a history

I can write.
Maniac:
Please implement in code form
I need:
1) my Expert Advisor should place three pending orders simultaneously with stops of 25 and takeovers of 15, 35, 50
2) After the second order is closed at take (35), the last position (with take 50) will be transferred to Breakeven.
Thank you.

artmedia70:
Victor, it looks like the problem area is not taking into account 4, 5 digits...

You've got a five-digit number, what's the EA under how much???

If you factor that in, that's where all the trouble spots come out...

After normalising the prices the error has disappeared. Thanks for the tip.

eugggy:
After normalising the prices, the error has disappeared. Thank you for the tip.
Glad my contacting Victor gave you the right idea :)

Good day!

Perhaps someone has a function for closing an order in an EA after a certain time after opening? Or tips on how this can be implemented, where to look. I would be grateful for any help.

Thank you very much!

rxlsimpson:

Good day!

Perhaps someone has a function for closing an order in an EA after a certain time after opening? Or tips on how this can be implemented, where to look. I would be grateful for any help.

Thank you very much!

Files:
rml_2.mq4  3 kb

Good afternoon.

I have a task to write a program, please help me with advice.

I have to find the two longest and most bearish trends (in terms of steepness of descent) and build a supporting curve and a channel for them.

To do this I first need to find all the trends and then analyse them.

But how do I find all the trends on the chart?

The only idea I have so far is to plot a moving average and see if it is decreasing, at what rate and for how long. But will one curve be enough, and which one to use?

I do not need a perfect trading algorithm - I need it to work, even with delays and so on.

How can I set multiple pending orders in my EA at the same time? Thank you.

Maniac:
How can I set multiple pending orders in my EA at the same time? Thank you.

Why simultaneously? You can do it successively. First the first, then the second, then the third and so on.
Reason: