Everything about RSI - page 18

cja:
This should do what you want rsi_levels.mq4

thanks cja....

rsi can make profit

mohd haffizie:
rsi can make profit

yes, but please be aware, you can't really use it on it's own.

fxvoilaaa:
yes, but please be aware, you can't really use it on it's own.

ok..thanks

RSI in MT5 in main window

I've been trying to install RSI indicator in the main window in MT5

It's relatively easy in MT4. Would very appreciate any help.

Thanks

Stan

Modified RSI Indicator

I have created a modified RSI indicator on my charts by dragging two RSI's on top of each other, but I don't having the coding skills to put it together into a stand alone indicator. Can someone help please?

Here's what I need:

9 Period RSI with solid lines at specific levels: 80, 55, 40, 15. Then a 2 period RSI as the signal line. The levels create a Buy, Range, Sell Zone. 80-55 = Buy Zone; 55-40 = Ranging; 40-15 = Sell Zone. I would like an alert when the 2 RSI crosses the 9 RSI in the Buy Zone and when the 2 RSI crosses the 9 RSI in the Sell Zone. The Buy Sell Zone Idea was picked up from another thread on here...and I ran with it. I added the 2 period RSI and modified the levels slightly.

The basics of the system are this:

3 period Simple MA

8period Simple MA

When 3 SMA is above 8 SMA and RSI cross in the Buy Zone a Buy Signal is generated and vice versa for a Sell Signal. Possible Exits would be a close of the Price below or above the 8 SMA or a cross of the SMA's.

I'll attach a picture so you can see what it looks like. Thanks for the help!!

Get real time value of RSI

Hi, how do I get real time value of RSI at 60 minutes chart? So if currently 13:24 I want the RSI at 13:24 and not RSI when it open at 13:00 or when it close at 14:00. Please advice

Double RSI ?

Hi,

Anyone has modified RSI indicator with 2or more RSI in one ?

For example: RSI(9) and RSI(14) in same windows.

Ty for help.

It was describe here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173475

[Search] 'Special' MTF RSI Indicator

Good Morning Traders

I'm new to the forum and hope my request is in the right section

Sry for my english .. still learning

I found that MTF ADX-Indicator on the internet some time ago.

(Edit: I'm not able to post an image until my post count is greater than 5 .. so here is URL of the image 'xttp://666kb.com/i/bufiom8jfmz68vp2u.png')

Now i wonder if somebody knows/has got an indicator that shows me the !values! for RSI instead of ADX.

All I found on the net were indicator which draw some lines...

Thanks in advance!

Reason: