Rsi Ea - page 5

This is an updated version of the rsi trader Ea this version has everything as the last version, except added trailing stops, ecn broker capability,close on Friday, and an option for the Ea to close trades on Rsi over sold or over bought levels.

Files:
rsi_trader2.mq4  14 kb

mrtools:
This is an updated version of the rsi trader Ea this version has everything as the last version, except added trailing stops, ecn broker capability,close on Friday, and an option for the Ea to close trades on Rsi over sold or over bought levels.

Hi,

I need an EA that will open a buy when the RSI drops to or around the 30 RSI (adjustable) RSI

and close the trade when up or around the 70 RSI (adjustable) (RSI period 14)

Will your do that? If not, anyone know of one?

Many thanks for your great help with EA's.

Will.

EventHorizon:
Hi,

I need an EA that will open a buy when the RSI drops to or around the 30 RSI (adjustable) RSI

and close the trade when up or around the 70 RSI (adjustable) (RSI period 14)

Will your do that? If not, anyone know of one?

Many thanks for your great help with EA's.

Will.

EventHorizon

You have those posibilites (and much more) in the "Rsi trader2" that is posted two posts ago

mladen:
EventHorizon You have those posibilites (and much more) in the "Rsi trader2" that is posted two posts ago

Brilliant! Thanks.

IS there a setting so that it opens only one trade? So that if the RSI goes quickly in a small range over and under the target RSI quantity, it doesn't open multiple trades?

EventHorizon:
Brilliant! Thanks. IS there a setting so that it opens only one trade? So that if the RSI goes quickly in a small range over and under the target RSI quantity, it doesn't open multiple trades?

Hello EventHorizon, It will only open one trade at a time.

mrtools:
Hello EventHorizon, It will only open one trade at a time.

I guess I am asking, after it opens a trade after hitting the set RSI, say, the 30 RSI... then it goes to the 28 RSI then back to the 30, will it then open another trade? Or if it goes to say, the 34 RSI ect, then back to the 30, will a new trade be opened?....

If it dances around the set trade RSI for some time, could many trades be opened?

EventHorizon:
I guess I am asking, after it opens a trade after hitting the set RSI, say, the 30 RSI... then it goes to the 28 RSI then back to the 30, will it then open another trade? Or if it goes to say, the 34 RSI ect, then back to the 30, will a new trade be opened?.... If it dances around the set trade RSI for some time, could many trades be opened?

EventHorizon,

Depending on your settings, for example if you have longbelow set as it is now, the EA will open a buy trade once rsi is below 5 (oversold), if you have useRsiClose = true, then if your in the same buy once the rsi goes above longcloseabove, which is set to 95, the EA will close that buy order.

The same goes for sell orders but the opposite meaning it is using rsi greater than shortbelow for entering and rsi less than shortclosebelow for closing orders.

Hi

I have been looking for an RSI EA like this but want to trade with the trend not counter trend. The way I understand this EA it is buying pullback and selling rallies.

I would like to be buying when the rsi breaks above a certain level and sell when a level is broken. I would also like to set my stops/exits at certain RSI levels.

Example: If the RSI peaks at 55 and the last low on the RSI was 40 then I would like to buy if the RSI closes above 55 with a stop at 39.

I do hope someone can help with this.

Thanks

mrtools:

Looks good, but I have to work especially in trailing stop settings.

Are obliged to use other trade manager where can I set trailing step and eventually BE.

Would be glad if I could do transactions closed to 0, with a small profit.

I love it and can see the quality of the programmer.

Thank you master!

Maybe we can turn it into a little diamond!

mrtools:

I have some problems with RSI Trader 2!

I set to buy above 55.

I set to sell below 45.

But I do not how to set these parameters.

In expert settings are: long Below

In expert settings are: short above

can you help me?

In the first picture you can see more clearly what I mean!

Files:
audusdm5.png  18 kb
audusdm5_1.png  21 kb
Reason: