RSI indicator - page 16

xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

not into RSI

as it mainly get a measure into momentum for regular period

of course , some of the market condition esp JPY fit into this category

but I got a kickstart from another forum reader ARTVOR here, I got similar thought process with the latest MLADEN indicator as of today--- but I still quite puzzle for the before and after picture

jaoliveira
jaoliveira  
bkennedype:
I having some sucess with a pullback trade using the MTF RSI indicator...I believe coded by CJA.

The idea behind this is to pinpoint an entry for a pullback trade that is up against support or resistance....RSI from each timeframe for each RSI should be at the extreme.....as M1 starts to move down or up you take the trade. It's a 10 pip trade and you need to be quick with it. So the request is this:

(1) Change the indicator so that it puts two RSI grids on the chart, rather than putting the indicator there twice as it is now.

(2) Add sound on the first occurance of RSI at extreem for both RSI and all timeframes...as per the image below. It would only sound once in that m5 bar.

The template and indicators are attached..and this condition would sound an alert.

Thanks for the great indicator...hoping someone may be able to help with this..

Ben

Your strategy seems very interesting and thanks for sharing it with us.

Can you please tell us which pairs do you that strategy and what SL do you use?

Using your strategy, will be interesting to create a EA and try to see if it will work well... Anybody here wantst to try to create a EA based in the trading strategy that our friend shared with us?

jaoliveira
jaoliveira  

Anybody in this forum got a RSI indicator with sound alertwhen it reach a defined level?

xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

still watching the 70s RSI dash board -- it is fun

it could help to decide when to enter -- nevertheless, my decision is seldom based on RSI

Markott
Markott  
ccjjaa
ccjjaa  
Files:
Markott
Markott  
cja:
This should do what you want

It's clean and simply perfect !

Thanks Cja!

ZACKIE
ZACKIE  

RSI 14 Audio Aiert

Does anyone know how i can get the indicator to give me an audio signal when it bounces from certain key levels?

bolasatuboladua
bolasatuboladua  
Markott:
It's clean and simply perfect !

Thanks Cja!

are you using RSI method by Andrew Cardwell?

Daniela
Daniela  

How can I install this indicator

help me pleaseee