Everything about RSI - page 17

Flexible RSI Level

cja:
This should do what you want rsi_levels.mq4

hi,

please help me to modify RSI Levels.mq4 in flexible levels.

the levels must draw at every PEAK or Valley (Bottom) of RSI.

The Bottom --> if RSI(i-3)>RSI(i-2) && RSI(i-1)>RSI(i-2), so the bottom is RSI(i-2).

The Peak --> if RSI(i-3)<RSI(i-2) && RSI(i-1)<RSI(i-2), so the peak is RSI(i-2).

and the next Step:

The line will be delleted at 1 candle after RSI cross the level line.

Regards,

HajarWae

xujie_ec:
GLI double Currency RSI

I'm interested in learning as much abut RSI as possible. Do you mind explaining your RSI a bit. I see on the 50marlk line there are red, black and green dots appear all the time. What are they, and how do I turn them of or on. Also, that scripts on the top right in the indicator window, can I turn that script off please.

thanx

5 min RSI and 30 min RSI in same indi window

Hi Guys,

I have a five minute chart and I would like to have the five minute RSI on it AND in the same indicator window (of the 5 minute RSI) have the 30 minute RSI showing as well.

Does anyone know if there is anyway I can do this and what the steps are to achieve this?

Thanks

Steve

dawsonsg:
Hi Guys,

I have a five minute chart and I would like to have the five minute RSI on it AND in the same indicator window (of the 5 minute RSI) have the 30 minute RSI showing as well. ... Thanks

Steve

Hi dawsonsg,

might be the wright indi for you. The pic shows 2 x RSI-lines in one indi window and 2 RSI-histograms in different indi-windows. Chose the settings as you like ... and never mind the strange name of the indi. (BTW: I don't have the mq4 ... but I would like to have it!)

I hope it helps

studbiol:
Hi dawsonsg,

might be the wright indi for you. The pic shows 2 x RSI-lines in one indi window and 2 RSI-histograms in different indi-windows. Chose the settings as you like ... and never mind the strange name of the indi. (BTW: I don't have the mq4 ... but I would like to have it!)

I hope it helps

RSI is my favor too, good job

fxnewbie:
One of the best RSI I have seen. Simple details can make a big difference in an indicator and you prove it with this one. Thanks CJA.

I have to say RSI is one of the best indicators.

RSI_Filter_vX2D2alert_mtf.mq4

studbiol:
Hi dawsonsg,

might be the right indi for you. The pic shows 2 x RSI-lines in one indi window and 2 RSI-histograms in different indi-windows. Chose the settings as you like ... and never mind the strange name of the indi. (BTW: I don't have the mq4 ... but I would like to have it!)

I hope it helps

Hi Studbiol,

Be careful what you wish for....lol!

Here is the MQ4 version for the indicator - attached - RSI_Filter_vX2D2alert_mtf.mq4.

Thanks to ServerUlang (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178865/page9)

Have fun...and let us know how you use it. Thanks.

Hope this helps,

Robert

3 tf mtf rsi

Can someone help custom a multiple time frame non repainting RSI with 3 buy signals and 3 sell signals with references to 3 levels.. Upper trigger level 70 or 80, zero level which is 50 and lower level which is 30 or 20. Buys are when all the 3TF RSI crosses the 50 level, crosses the upper trigger level and crosses the lower trigger from below. Sell is the opposite of the buys. The RSI periods and time frame should be user defined. Please add an arrow on the chart where the crosses take place including a pop up and alert. .

blkmale71:
Can someone help custom a multiple time frame non repainting RSI.

The problem is, if it's MTF, then it's gonna repaint. Or am I mistaken?

RSI Average of 1h,4h,D1

Is their a RSI indicator that will draw one line the average or

multible time frames, other words take the average of 1h,4h,d1 and draw one line

Reason: