Everything about RSI - page 14

How do I program and indicator to draw a trendline over the RSI window?

RSI Self Adjustable

Hi..

Anyone can help to find this indicator "RSI Self Adjustable" or some sort like that name. I realy need this indicator for my trade. I just crash my computer and lost all my files. Hope anyone could help me..

Thanks Newdigital

You R the best admis forum.

Rsi bar chart alert

Need help to add alert to rsi chart bars when it changes color

can some one help please !

Files:

What is the indicator that draws the level of support resistance on your chart ?

Upload it please !

Thanks

No indy

I DREW IT BY MANUAL

NO INDY , I WISH THERE IS ONE LIKE THAT !

I found this one a few mins ago in this same thread.. seems to work quite well but havent played too much with it.. never heards to have trendlines pointed out.. Still looking for an effective trendline indi on prices if anyone has a reco.. Havent been able to find anything that matches the one that comes std in TS..

Files:

philhm:
I found this one a few mins ago in this same thread.. seems to work quite well but havent played too much with it.. never heards to have trendlines pointed out.. Still looking for an effective trendline indi on prices if anyone has a reco.. Havent been able to find anything that matches the one that comes std in TS..

Thanks for sharing.

can someone draw an arrow & alert

RSI_DynamicZone_RSI_BzFLBL_mtf.mq4 (5.6 KB) Pavel Kulko Banzai (update 20080806)

Can someone with helpfull good skill of coding to draw an arrow and alert on chart according this RSI_DynamicZone_RSI_BzFLBL_mtf 20080806 ...when SigMA (red) cross center BollingerBand (yellow). This very means for me to determine the early retracement on TF5.

Please,

Thank You for help

Rsi-new

Hello every one,

i am new here & also my first post i just found this indicator and it looks interesting pls does anyone know what to use with it to give confirmation of entring a trade bcos the rsi-new has alarm for buy & sell trade pls can anyone assits me with this so that it will give atleast 30/50 pips per trade if pair with any other indicator.bcos i av tested it on 1H,30,4H time frame &it gives 40pips,32pips&80pips on the above timeframe that i mension but its not enough to use for trading alone.i also attached the indicator 4 everyone 2 see.

Files:
Reason: