EA close orders when 2 ema cross - page 2

EA open orders when 2 ema cross

mladen:
Regardless of the opened position(s) type and the direction of the cross?

Is it possible, please?

Laton2012

Did you check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173468 ?

Laton2012:
Is it possible, please?

mladen:
If it does not matter (the type and the direction of the cross), than this EA will do the job for you

man, i was searching a lot for an ea simple like this; otheres have to much functions for me.

but this one only works for long positions (should have been mentioned)

it closes short positions on the next tick

is there a simple ea like this wich works in both directions?

capoeira:
man, i was searching a lot for an ea simple like this; otheres have to much functions for me.

but this one only works for long positions (should have been mentioned)

it closes short positions on the next tick

is there a simple ea like this wich works in both directions?

capoeira

It closes both short and long positions as well as deletes all types of pending orders when macd crosses 0 (emas cross) - so it closes all orders of a current symbol, as it is mentioned in that post. It does not wait for a next tick to close positions nor does it make any difference of what order types should it close, but closes all it can (and should) in a same loop at a same tick. Test it and you will find that it does all of the above mentioned. If some order is not closed on the same tick it is not because the EA was made to wait or skip something but it is because the broker delayed the closing/deleting.

Hope this clarifies what exactly does that EA do

Happy trading

mladen:
capoeira

It closes both short and long positions as well as deletes all types of pending orders when macd crosses 0 (emas cross) - so it closes all orders of a current symbol, as it is mentioned in that post. It does not wait for a next tick to close positions nor does it make any difference of what order types should it close, but closes all it can (and should) in a same loop at a same tick. Test it and you will find that it does all of the above mentioned. If some order is not closed on the same tick it is not because the EA was made to wait or skip something but it is because the broker delayed the closing/deleting.

Hope this clarifies what exactly does that EA do

Happy trading

well, I don't know what went wrong when i first tested a short, but i tested it again now, and yes, it works as expected......sorry for this

sorry for dubble post; but how can I add a push-alert to recieve notification on my phone?

capoeira:
sorry for dubble post; but how can I add a push-alert to recieve notification on my phone?

Capoeira, added all the alerts and it should alert when trade opened (buy or sell), trade closed, and when the trade modified by trailing stop.

Files:

mrtools:
Capoeira, added all the alerts and it should alert when trade opened (buy or sell), trade closed, and when the trade modified by trailing stop.

I don't want to sound ungrateful....but the EA I refered is the one that only closes position (without open one)

capoeira:
I don't want to sound ungrateful....but the EA I refered is the one that only closes position (without open one)

Sorry Capoeira got posts confused please test the alerts on this one, they should work correctly, but not completely sure.

mrtools:
Sorry Capoeira got posts confused please test the alerts on this one, they should work correctly, but not completely sure.

perfect....tested, thanks a lot

Reason: