What is everyone looking for? - page 32

AlexEro >>:

Ага. На вору и шапка горит. Преступник всегда САМ себя сдаёт. Словами. Потому что любой преступник всегда знает, какое преступление он совершает. На этом основан целый сериал "Коломбо".

SProgrammer просто и тупо возглавляет тут оплаченную группу троллей, забалтывающих форум. Туда входит и Неветеран, ТОЖЕ делающий тьму ошибок по-русски.

Видите-ли, браузер FireFox *не позволяет* делать столько ошибок, там есть встроенный проверяльщик русского текста, который подчёркивает красным любое ошибочное слово. Но SProgrammer и Неветеран не пользуются FireFox.

А кто у нас в 2010 году не пользуются FireFox, а пользуется IE? ... Пра-а-а-вильно: лохи и .... кто ещё? (они же явно не лохи, а SProgrammer ещё и "спец по безопасности") .... правильно.....

....СОТРУДНИКИ БОЛЬШИХ КОРПОРАЦИЙ - потому что там это company's policy. Потому что в больших корпорациях пока не могут отказаться от долбанутого IE, потому что в них для него наваяно немеряно форм и чартов на ActiveX и связок с корпоративными базами данных.

Вот и строчат тролли из большой корпорации SProgrammer и Неветеран тут на форуме - из-под IE - с диким количеством ошибок. Потому что в штаб-квартире БОЛЬШОЙ КОРПОРАЦИИ на берегу Гудзона - хреново с русским языком.

Witch-hunting (troll hunting) season is open!!! .............
Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Oh, brother, you're full of crap ............

Bears, it's really all about pimping. Stumbling towards the 'ideal' who knows the future. This is one side, the other is supper stuped - it's inputs and outputs at random. Suppose you have some system of your own it will be somewhere in the middle. You need a system of objective self-monitoring - as simple as possible. And linear and predictable and understandable. That is, you have created a TS, it will naturally have signals - these signals are filled in the tester and you get the difference with the "ideal" in the form of some figures - and this does not depend on the moment in the history because the ideal has also immediately worked out and you get one more variable to be considered otherwise. So, it's not just "here" in the history was 26 something, but at another time 99. Whose fault is that? The market situation or over-optimization? You get 0.76 there and there. Well, there you have it - great. That's what I wanted to find. The stability of this indicator over the entire histories is a sign of the absence of over-optimization.

Well, how can I tell you - well, probably the easiest way to call it normalization - that is, the ratio of X to (Mach-Min). That is the place on the scale where you are now with his work.

It is strange that it raises so many questions.

*** As for my indicator, I haven't said anything about comparing it to anything. With what? :) It's there - well, who wants to use it, I'm not advertising it - so what for? So it's there and it's there - am I gonna sell it? Or make some money with it? Why the fuck do I need it - if it works so those pennies that you can earn through it like a profit - tears compared to what (if it super) can be earned through it. Well, if it does not work so how can it be sold? To whom - like retail at $ 20 or like 2000 in a dozen places? If the first is still somehow possible with the non-working bullshit - then the second is just utopia. You're navrenoee just tried on something to sell this way - it's really utopia - you need a crowd of sellers who will eat up all the profits. You need a lot of sellers who will eat up all the profits.) A couple of places - )))) You have to understand that there are no such fools. And even more so - no one will be interested in it. Vobshem paranoia all this. :)) I don't have that in the buckground.

-Such a diamond in such muck!
-It's not something like that, it's something like that.
-You uneducated pig!

- That's my praise, Golokhvastov. Men are uneducated.
- So you're the one. Not him. Not him. Not... Not... Not... A zealot's son?
- I mean, by nature - by hvorna - well, by body - as usual. But in our minds, in our education, we're not that kind of hwarmy. Not the centre. The gravity.
I'm in commerce, you see. I've got this delicate merchandise, powders, decolon, diamonds - it's just too much for me.
- That's the kind of merchandise that takes money - fear.
- Well. I don't have that money. All Khreshchatyk owes me! More than once my pals told me: akhvitsera, metropolichi-bas, marker - they said to me - Why don't you buy all the shops on Khreshchatyk? So I tell them - why the hell bother me. When I, for example, started building a summer house in Lipki. Such a two... three... ...such a storey house, I tell you - so much trouble, so much trouble!
- When one is not like the others. For one is like that, and the other is like that, and his mind is not for dancing, but for organizing himself, for making his existence, for making himself together, and when such a man, if he is a scholar, his mind goes up beyond the clouds, and there, with his mind he becomes... even higher... of Lavra's bell tower... and when he looks down at the people, they seem so small, so small, like mice... pardon... like crickets. Because it's a man!!! And that one, that one, that one, he too, is a human, but... Why?!? It's very, very much! Yes. Yes! But... No!
- Well, he's reasonable!
- Scary.

C M, I think there's just a discrepancy in the idea of how it should work properly - Idal system doesn't do +1 -1 +1 +1 -1 -1 -1, it does +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1-1+1+1-1-1. :)
But again, in order to avoid these misunderstandings, I suggested to separate the signals from the trade. And for this, there is a dummy in the form of SS1, which absorbs any signals.

SProgrammer >>: Идальная система не делает +1 -1 +1 +1 -1 -1, делает +1+1+1+1+1+1-1+1+1+1+1-1. :)

I don't get you, S. I gave an example of a system that does +1 all 15 times in a row.

But the real one went in three times with a delay, but managed to make more.

And what is the point of separating signals from trading, if everything is the head - the financial result?

Maybe it would be simpler to simply compare rows of financial results (balance or equity) on each bar?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I don't understand you, S. I gave an example of a system that does +1 all 15 times in a row.

But the real one went in three times with a delay, but managed to make more.

And what is the point of separating signals from trading, if everything is the head - the financial result?

Maybe, it would be much simpler to simply compare rows of financial results (balance or equity) on each bar?

This is where the misunderstanding lies ... My opinion is that the financial result is a superstructure and the signals are the basis. And the ideal system is the one that trades on top of ZZ. And not ideal is the one which makes two, three or five trades instead of one, even choosing almost the same thing. If you have super signals, you can do whatever you want. That's why I suggest to separate signals and everything else. :) I think it all depends on one's experience, I mean one is good and the other is not. I recommend you to play with SZ, SZ is in fact fractals, just with variable parameters.

SProgrammer >>:

Well, then you have to take the driver's version of H=Spread+1pips
but it will be in pips.
there was an mtz here a couple of months ago
Up and down in pips, up and down in currency

Mischek писал(а) >>

Well, then you have to take the driver's version of H=Spread+1pips
but it'll be in pips.
here a couple of months ago there was an mts
Up and down in pips, up and down in currency

This is too small, IMHO.

SProgrammer >>: