How to start with MetaTrader and forex, the beginning - page 11

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

The people are continually asking (on facebook for example) about how to open demo or real account with Metatrader so I want to remind about the following links:

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS Help - Opening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android 

-----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how do i get set up from here

Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.09 05:52

Find a Server by the Broker's Name

Another convenient new feature of MetaTrader 5 is adding brokers' servers by their names. With the previous version, you had to contact your broker to find out the IP address of the trade server or download a special client terminal. Now, you simply enter the name of the broker. The system automatically finds the server with the specified name and adds it to the list.

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

As the people are continue asking (especially on facebook) about "How to use this application?" so I want to remind the following key article:

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.12 06:36

MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine!

The development of MetaTrader 5 started in 2007. MetaTrader 5 was conceived as a revolutionary, multi-market platform that can run on Forex as well as on any other financial market. A lot of work has been done since then, and the result of this work is the platform that provides unlimited opportunities to traders. In this article, we will talk about all the key features of MetaTrader 5 and carry out a comparative analysis with the previous version of the trading platform.

1. Charts
  2. Navigator
  3. Trading
  4. Toolbox
  5. Testing and Optimization
  6. Integration with MQL5.community
  7. MetaEditor
  8. The MQL5 Programming Language
  9. Services for Traders and Developers

------------------------

And this is the MT5 user manual:

MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

New article was published - 

----------------‌

Automatic construction of support and resistance lines

In this article, we will consider constructing support and resistance lines. The technical analysis of currency symbols is an important part of trading in financial markets. The automatic construction of these lines will simplify the work of financial analysts and traders accelerating technical analysis. Besides, the indicator described here can be used to develop Expert Advisors.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Sergey Golubev, 2013.01.11 15:31

There are some problem ...

It was many years ago when I asked one coder: "please, can you convert this good indicator onto EA".
He replied: "what?!"
I was really upset - what did I say wrong?

Well ...

Any coder understand any trading system in his programming way.

Example with this Scalp_net system (template is on this post):

and there are bar #0, bar #1 .... bar #10 ...

What is bar #0?
It is open bar.
What is bar #1?
It is close bar (or previous bar).

example:

So, if you make a request to the coder: "please code EA to me when EMA with period 55 is crossing EMA with period 200 ...". Coder will say "ok, which bar numbers"
What is the crossing?
It is bar #2 of fast EMA is below bar #2 if slow EMA
AND
bar #1 of fast EMA is above or equal bar 1 of slow EMA,
right? For uptrend (buy condition)

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Paramon Trading System

The history of the development.

Paramon is username of the trader who created this system long time ago for Metatrader 3 (Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 did not exist in that time - it was very long time ago). Paramon named his system Paramon Scalping (but as we see - it is not real scalping). He did not use any indicators and he traded just price action only using M5 timeframe charts (MT3). 

Later on - the other traders created indicators for MT3 and MT4 to use this system (Maksigen indicators or/and Paramon indicators) just because they could not trade live without any indicator (having just price only on the chart). For now - Paramon indicators were converted to MT5.

Paramon is legendary person and he was the first trader in our Metatrader world who started to trade breakout systems live on real account without any indicators placed on the chart.

We should always remember the people who were the first.

--------------

How to Trade and Free to Download

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

The largest Indian online gold dealer RSBL upgrades to MetaTrader 5

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2018.03.26 17:40

The upgrade to the new platform is coinciding with the 10th Anniversary of RiddiSiddhi Bullions Limited's RSBL Spot system. RSBL is India's leading bullion company, with a turnover of over $1.5 billion. Its RSBL Spot is one of the few platforms supporting physical gold and silver dealings and deliveries. The system today has astounding thousands of registered jewelers, spread across all the corners of India. All RSBL's clients will now be able to trade via the new-generation MetaTrader 5 platform.

RSBL Spot was the first system in India that allowed for real time, two-way Indian bullion price quotes that brought together the entire ecosystem on one platform, viz. dealers, jewelers and investors. All what is needed to open an account is KYC documentation, to gain access to loaded features such as live international rates, complete facilities for managing the account, access to research reports, recommendations and news updates. The system was initially launched on the MetaTrader 4 platform, and now the company sees the future of RSBL exclusively on MetaTrader 5.

Prithviraj Kothari, RiddiSiddhi Bullions Limited

Prithviraj Kothari, RiddiSiddhi Bullions Limited

Prithviraj Kothari, Managing Director of RiddiSiddhi Bullions Limited, comments, "With our web terminal and apps, RSBL Spot has taken online trading facilities to India's farthest corners, making it possible for the common man to benefit from investing in gold and silver. Now, we are upgrading the RSBL Spot system to MetaTrader 5. Generally, the new platform is expected to be the new standard in financial markets and excels MetaTrader 4 in all terms, so the choice was obvious for us. This is a big milestone for the entire RSBL family and for all Indian traders."

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

New good article was published today - 

----------------

ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento patterns. Search for patterns

ZUP by Metatrader

Many traders are interested in searching for patterns on price charts. This search can be performed using the ZUP indicator platform. There are several options for working with the platform. First, you can search for known patterns with strictly set parameters. Second, you can adjust the parameters to your requirements. Third, you can create your own patterns using the ZUP graphical interface and save their parameters to a file. This capability allows you to quickly check, whether these new patterns can be found on charts.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Metatrader 5
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Sergey Golubev, 2013.01.11 15:31

There are some problem ...

It was many years ago when I asked one coder: "please, can you convert this good indicator onto EA".
He replied: "what?!"
I was really upset - what did I say wrong?

Well ...

Any coder understand any trading system in his programming way.

Example with this Scalp_net system (template is on this post):

and there are bar #0, bar #1 .... bar #10 ...

What is bar #0?
It is open bar.
What is bar #1?
It is close bar (or previous bar).

example:

So, if you make a request to the coder: "please code EA to me when EMA with period 55 is crossing EMA with period 200 ...". Coder will say "ok, which bar numbers"
What is the crossing?
It is bar #2 of fast EMA is below bar #2 if slow EMA
AND
bar #1 of fast EMA is above or equal bar 1 of slow EMA,
right? For uptrend (buy condition)

mfanafuthindlela
mfanafuthindlela  

I don't know how and where here can I start trading

To add comments, please log in or register