How to start with MetaTrader and forex, the beginning - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
forexduke
forexduke  
zicoe1985
zicoe1985  

[ask] change server MT4

hai masters i want to ask about use MT4

i heard if we download MT4 from broker we can use this MT4 for other broker with change server ID

that is true or not ??? because i was try this but is not work

i download MT4 from fxclearing broker and try login to broker masterforex with change IP for masterforex but not work

thank you

Linuxser
Linuxser  
zicoe1985:
hai masters i want to ask about use MT4

i heard if we download MT4 from broker we can use this MT4 for other broker with change server ID

that is true or not ??? because i was try this but is not work

i download MT4 from fxclearing broker and try login to broker masterforex with change IP for masterforex but not work

thank you

You need the srv file from the broker you want to change.

Once you have the srv file place it on /config folder.

See your /config folder for example about what are you looking for.

KingPersian
KingPersian  
luxinterior
luxinterior  
davidchua
davidchua  

Please HELP!!! I need a Home for my Wife, Wedding, and Support my ......

Hi traders, I saw some help list for this and that, so thought no harm sharing the thoughts and needs of my heart too.

I hope and look forward to have financial freedom (in fact I understand and know all wants it too) as so I can buy a Home to stay with my Wife (who has faithfully believe in me and be with me) and children, a Wedding Ceremony with wedding pictures which we did not have due to financial issues, and to give my aging parents and in-laws monthly income of at least $800 - $2000 USD or more per month (depends on how much I am earning monthly) and to truly spend time with them, travel with them and let them enjoy their lives before they pass away and will then I have no regrets when they pass away as at least I have done my duty of taking care of them, giving them a good enjoyable life, make them proud, and appreciating them for taking care of me and my wife.

I know that with monthly income from a job (as I did not have a high education) it is not possible to do all the above mentioned. Thankfully, I get to know forex and thought of giving it a try. Had spend some time reading about it, trying out thousands of indicators and EAs, spending precious money seeds on some proclaimed good results EA and strategies but only lead to disappointment till I can't afford but to get free ones available online. Had tried tweaking here and there on the EAs but still it does not work.

I have been wondering how long more do I need to continue such search for better strategies, EAs...etc. Hopefully before my parents and in-laws gets too old to travel and enjoy their lives.

Well...feels good sharing my thoughts, getting 'something' out of my heart and am sorry if anyone finds the above a bother (which I don't mean it that way).

Anyway, currently I'm looking for a good scalping EA (if there is any) or good profitable strategies (EAs will be much preferred as I need the time for my family). If anyone did come across one and don't mind sharing with me, I deeply appreciate and my family and i Thank you so much! Even advice on how to develop or create or search for a profitable EA will be deeply appreciated!

Thank you for taking your time to read.

cooltrader28yahoocom
cooltrader28yahoocom  

MetaTrader Manager NEW VERSION ?

i noticed old one expired

can anybody feed the forum ?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

How to prepare metatrader for trading - read this thread.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

A Little Lesson in Lingo:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181273

IvanBrodvich
IvanBrodvich  

Useful Material For System Trading~

hello~ all~~

i'm a new member~

I have a good material~

It's easy guide for beginner who want to start system trading with MT4~

I hope this will help you~~~