MT4 - NeuroShell Day Trader Professional - MT4 - page 5

In my opinion, the best option is to rent, when the developer rents the software from the company or individual who owns the license for the period of development.
All this is spelled out in the contract (employment or other contract of employment). And if the developer has finished his work, he is obliged to remove the leased software.
Otherwise the developer is liable and can be prosecuted for breach of contract.

LeoV:

Hi all, Can anyone link Neuroshell and MT4 via DLL? Without DDE, Loadera and DT-Smarta - via DLL. Need to transfer quotes, transfer trading signals and get a report on trading signals execution? Or maybe there is a ready-made DLL? The office told me that this is possible and that such a DLL already exists.

Hello! I know Neuroshell and Metatrader very well and for half a thousand quid I may be able to write the NS-MT combination.

klot:
Hi! I've known Neuroshell and Metatrader for a long time and very well. For half a thousand quid, I think I can write an NS-MT bundle.

Hi Kloth! You and I chatted on Bumsy's forum. You couldn't do it there. Can you do it here?

LeoV:
klot:
Hi! I've known Neuroshell and Metatrader for a long time and very well. For half a thousand quid, I think I can write an NS-MT bundle.

Hi Kloth! You and I chatted on Bumsy's forum. You couldn't do it there. Can you do it here?

How do you know I couldn't do it? I'm just sick of doing it for free... I'm reading about copyright and now I also want to get money for work:)
PS the DT-SMART development is mine actually... the whole internet is using it and I haven't seen any money...

klot:
How do you know I couldn't do it? I'm just sick of doing it for free... I'm reading about copyright and now I want to get some money for my work too:)
PS the DT-SMART development is mine actually... the whole internet is using it and I haven't seen any money...

So why did you write on the forum that you'll program the hell out of it and make this server. If you promised, keep your word. Cause you promised and you didn't. Now you're promising.... I don't believe it..... it's all words.....
Everyone is good at words and promises, but when it comes to business, it's a dead end.

LeoV:
klot:
How do you know what I couldn't do? I'm just sick of doing it for free... I'm reading about copyright and now I want to get some money for my work too:)

So why did you write on the forum that you'll program the hell out of it and make this server. If you promised, keep your word. Cause you promised and you didn't. Now you're promising.... I don't believe it..... it's all words.....
Everyone's so good at making promises, but when it comes to action, they just fall into the doldrums.

I even tied a neuroshell to a metatrader, and this is cooler.

klot:
It's not like I've even linked a neuroshell to a metatrader, which is cooler than that :)
Great.... but how do i test it?

LeoV:
klot:
It's not like I've even linked neuroshell to a metatrader, which is cooler :)
Great.... but how do i test it?

So buy it and check it out. I'll be on Facebook tomorrow and we'll talk.

klot:

So buy one and check it out. I'll be on Facebook tomorrow and we'll talk.

You're not gonna get me started on this... there's no fooling around--.... buy it and check it out.... i'll check it out first and then maybe i'll buy it...

LeoV Try http://tradenetsoft.net/cms/serv.htm , he's a reasonable programmer, I've used his services. By the way, there is still no Russian localisation of NS, do you know about it?
Reason: