Marko Day CCI EA - page 4

marco CCI ea is the best EA on earth.....whoever try this EA know it himself..

Thank marco

aris:
marco CCI ea is the best EA on earth.....whoever try this EA know it himself.. Thank marco

You have been blessed to have the EA because the EA is not being shared anymore. I would like if you would post more of your trading results with the EA.

Thanks

aris:
marco CCI ea is the best EA on earth.....whoever try this EA know it himself..Thank marco

Thanks, i know, but please, post here your statements to start bit improoved tham, IF WILL POSIBLE TO DO IT , and than we can work on improovement in rock group between us. I have bit more new version, but is on big discusion, witch are better. So start post here your statements and coments ( NO EA ex4 please ). As i wrote, we can discuse about it, try improove and than i will posting u on email new or improoved versions (only to contributors on CCIs for free). I am working long time on new MM. Enters for trades are good, so no point to change tham (but in new version i have bit new enter, realy bit).

CCIs were here for free for long time, no more. If will someone interestid for tham, PM me, i will see, chack your posts here and than i let you know. But i do not like only free colectors, and the worst, peoples who were trying to sell my EAs, so sorry for that.

Marko

'marko [IRL:
;10785'] Thanks, i know, but please, post here your statements to start bit improoved tham, IF WILL POSIBLE TO DO IT , and than we can work on improovement in rock group between us. I have bit more new version, but is on big discusion, witch are better. So start post here your statements and coments ( NO EA ex4 please ). As i wrote, we can discuse about it, try improove and than i will posting u on email new or improoved versions (only to contributors on CCIs for free). I am working long time on new MM. Enters for trades are good, so no point to change tham (but in new version i have bit new enter, realy bit). CCIs were here for free for long time, no more. If will someone interestid for tham, PM me, i will see, chack your posts here and than i let you know. But i do not like only free colectors, and the worst, peoples who were trying to sell my EAs, so sorry for that. Marko

Marco,

So far i have no comment about this EA except looking for the best setting for it for diffrent pair. It just works perfectly for the time being just like i want and have high probabity of winnings esp on gbbjpy, audjpy and usdcad. I demo it but mixed it with other system and manual trade and cannot expect more from it. If i have suggestion i will let u know..

Thank You

Forward statement for first week of demo test.

Files:

EA or not is just the same, what we need to make is only pips. EA tends to give you peanuts but manual system tends to give you big fish. The different is only emotion.

nicesurf:
EA or not is just the same, what we need to make is only pips. EA tends to give you peanuts but manual system tends to give you big fish. The different is only emotion.

hehe... but if you fish with Super RSI EA, you will be catching whales

Hi Marco

I have a bad reuslt last two weeks I don't know why you will find my statment and it was as the last setting. and I hope if you make a new version to send it to me >>

My email:- ->Use PM

Files:
Statement.htm  16 kb

Where Is The Ea My Friend?

Hello great friends in the forum.

I need an ea that can 1. signal 2. trade and 3. manage take profit of woodies cci system. i am just coming into forex trading, and tell you the truth i love woodies cci method. but there is a problem, 1. erratic power supply, 2. job schedule, and 3. inability to manage a winning trade and cut a loosing trade. this is the reason for the help i sought here. i need just 10 - 20 pips per trade, but will like to capture free pips after this target in a trending market. i am grateful for all assistance rendered.

Reason: