Blessing 2 - page 39

zezocool:
No I didn't trade this EA yet ? but I want trade by this EA safety.

----------

Cost averaging EA doesn't use any stoploss!

I think, You need to gothrough this whole thread including Iron's manual before you trade this EA.

Happy Trading!

rswamy4449

Hi Jeff,

thanks for your reply, the reason why i had test on other pairs is cause my backtest on eurusd and usdjpy were not good, perhaps that's my settings faults, and I have a question about that: in your set files the time grid is the same for this two pairs but one is on H4 and one in daily, am I wrong ?

my better result is with cable

Cheers,

Greg

Which is the best Broker to use for blessing "micro account"

Hi all,

I have been demo testing Blessing 2 for 3 months on both currencies and oil, THIS EA DOES WORK. Thanks to Jeff and all concerned.

I have a question and I hope that someone will be able to assist me.

I would like to open up a live micro account (Trading lot sizes of 0.02 to start off with on one pair), capital of 500$. Which is the best "REGULATED" broker to use that accepts buy stop/limit and sell stop/limit orders as some brokers do not allow that function on their platform. Also I have been demo testing without the SET files and I have made profit. Is it essential to use the set files.

Is there any way that an AUDIO alert can be programmed into BLESSING 2 advising the user of an open order or profit closed order taking place.

Thank you all so much for your hard work and may 2009 be a BLESSING.

Regards

Louis

Set Fil

All,

Using the supplied set files are very important. They represent many hours and days of successfully back and forward tests. The set files have the timeframe of the chart you should be using. Yes, the EURUSD and AUDCAD use H4 and USDJPY and USDCAD use daily.

Timegrid is a throttling function that doesn't allow fast trades in a hugely trending environment. The default is 2400 seconds. Again, the set files were established with a lot of testing and quite simply work.

Our testers have found that IBFX and Alapri are best with this EA. FXDD hasn't been as successful for some reason. I don't advocate any one broker as that is a personal choice. I use IBFX. Using a micro account will allow you to trade Blessing on one pair starting at $250. If you want to do 2 pairs, you need $500. Read the manual and you will understand why.

v/r

gregart:
Hi Jeff,

thanks for your reply, the reason why i had test on other pairs is cause my backtest on eurusd and usdjpy were not good, perhaps that's my settings faults, and I have a question about that: in your set files the time grid is the same for this two pairs but one is on H4 and one in daily, am I wrong ?

my better result is with cable

Cheers,

Greg

Blessing is doing well. I have a manual system running at the same time and use Blessing as a trading partner/hedge/opponent by trying to out perform it everyday.

I played around with lowering the TP so it is less than the grid size. It seemed to increase the net profit $, but I didn't keep it running long enough to make a decision to keep the modification.

Using this Ea

Hi there, I tried using this EA on FXPRO(5 Decimal places) and cant seem to load it successfully. I go through everything including EA properties and click to allow live trading and the X in the right corner does not change to the on smiley face. I set it on default setting and changed nothing any kind of insight would be great, thanks

lron:
All,

Our testers have found that IBFX and Alapri are best with this EA. FXDD hasn't been as successful for some reason. I don't advocate any one broker as that is a personal choice. I use IBFX. Using a micro account will allow you to trade Blessing on one pair starting at $250. If you want to do 2 pairs, you need $500. Read the manual and you will understand why.

v/r

Does it mean that if we want to use it on a 1pip=10cents broker (instead of 1pip=1cent) we need a 2500 usd balance ? the math would say yes but is it really enough for such system ?

thanks Jeff

alex84:
Does it mean that if we want to use it on a 1pip=10cents broker (instead of 1pip=1cent) we need a 2500 usd balance ? the math would say yes but is it really enough for such system ? thanks Jeff

You need X10 the account size if you're going with 10-cent pips,

such as with a FXDD mini. So, yes, $2.5K would be correct. I use

a higher amount, to give the float more room to breathe($400-500

with IBFX, or $4K-$5K with FXDD). Just my opinion. You should

run your own tests and see what account balances/lots gives you

peace of mind.

Rob

Reason: