Blessing 2 - page 89

wannaberich:
what time frame!

Have you read the thread, yet? This has been answered

many times.

I have gone through it, however there are 89 pages to read, i may have missed that part!

ChicagoRob:
Have you read the thread, yet? This has been answered many times.

Slack I agree with you about Slippage and adjustable spreads...but DON'T AGREE with your take on IBFX. They have been terrible....Their order execution and delay have been the worst of all my brokers. I don't advise

them to anyone wanting to make money trading FX.

N8937G:
Slack I agree with you about Slippage and adjustable spreads...but DON'T AGREE with your take on IBFX. They have been terrible....Their order execution and delay have been the worst of all my brokers. I don't advise them to anyone wanting to make money trading FX.

Have to disagree, here. Blessing has traded great with IBFX for almost

three months. No problems, whatsover. I also trade live, manually, and

have been getting excellent fills.

Rob

thank you guys for this first answers, my sad experience should help other traders to better chose their broker before going live. Any advise on other friendly brokers ?

N8937G:
Slack I agree with you about Slippage and adjustable spreads...but DON'T AGREE with your take on IBFX. They have been terrible....Their order execution and delay have been the worst of all my brokers. I don't advise them to anyone wanting to make money trading FX.

maybe it depend on which server you trade