Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 17

Well, one more time... New version of Blessing Martingale.

Now it use pending orders.

You'll see that buy and sell orders don't create nice grid as it was in original PDF file - that's OK. It happens because of spread.

Actually, the original system is a combination of two basic martingale systems one for sell and one for buy. They work independantly. That was very smart idea, very good idea - my great respects to rifo.valas. Instead of just waiting for retrace on buy orders, you can take money from selling.

In new version you can limit number of levels. They are go (if you start from 0.1): 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4, etc... Remember, for level 6 - 3.2 Lots you would need more then $8K deposit as the total size of all open orders is double that figure.

Also, you can use stoploss - it will be set on on the next level after your max level. If you don't use this stoploss - after executing the last limit order you will stay with all these open orders waiting for retrace to your last TP or for margin call (I wish you would have positive swop ).

It's a mess to run it in visual mode or trying to check graph. Read the report and you'll see it works proper way... I hope so...

One more thing - if you want to see the biggest lot your system had on testing, sort the results by the profit column and check the biggest profit.

helo tim, thanks for the new version of the ea.

and does it now follow exact rules of the system ?

rifo.valas thank you Brother for such a great system !

yes, errors in opening orders...

timbobo:
Well, one more time... New version of Blessing Martingale.

Now it use pending orders.

You'll see that buy and sell orders don't create nice grid as it was in original PDF file - that's OK. It happens because of spread.

Actually, the original system is a combination of two basic martingale systems one for sell and one for buy. They work independantly. That was very smart idea, very good idea - my great respects to rifo.valas. Instead of just waiting for retrace on buy orders, you can take money from selling.

In new version you can limit number of levels. They are go (if you start from 0.1): 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4, etc... Remember, for level 6 - 3.2 Lots you would need more then $8K deposit as the total size of all open orders is double that figure.

Also, you can use stoploss - it will be set on on the next level after your max level. If you don't use this stoploss - after executing the last limit order you will stay with all these open orders waiting for retrace to your last TP or for margin call (I wish you would have positive swop ).

It's a mess to run it in visual mode or trying to check graph. Read the report and you'll see it works proper way... I hope so...

Thank you for all your efforts to improve the expert.

In order to be in accordance with he original ssytem you need to modify slightly the sequence:

For now you use if you start from 0.1): 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4, etc...

The system is using: 0.1,0.1,0.2,0.4,0.8 etc...

ocm1:
thanks Rifo ur system really work!!!!!!!!! hope MT4 programmer create this EA and follow Mr Rifo system rule!

yes i also agree that it works....

In order to limit the risk and avoid going to 10/15 th levels, I can see two solutions:

1- Stop running the expert 30min before big news release and just close the opened positions...and start running it again when market has stabilized.

But then you may miss lot of profitable trades, since this system is the most profitable during volatile periods

2- During news periods increase the steps from 20 to 25/30/35 depending on the importance of the news and expected volatility

Rifo, how were your trades for today ?

Great..

peter: i've got 15% today.. But i don't test the early EA. I still trade in manual. Could be on Monday.. where the market should be in side ways.

Before i post this method.. believe me i don't know about martingel.. i used this method for a years. I thought long before martingel.

Usually, i used another system (my another system) and combine it. I just want to share it one by one when you got the idea of blessing. We can forward to the next level of blessing. So we can get the fully understand of blessing method.

Now i'm trying to make the PDF with fine English. in order to make all of you understand my 2nd level of blessing.

I'm sorry if i didn't participate the thread oftenly, because my another job. But Don't Worry i always watch the discussion of this thread. Thanks for every one . Especially to timbobo... u are the man.. and we still have another things to do to make EA works for everyone.

Reason: