Signal Transmitter/Receiver! - page 8

KaMpeR:
Yes, I guess you are, but then I'd rather trust the person until he gives me a reason not to.

If I find this happening I will then stop signals to that person by not giving them the new password?

Cheers

Wayne

That the problem we dont know to who he (buyer) share it.

If he share to whole forum we cant stop him and I know some forum which people share without get caughted.

Maybe there should be a way to make it 'unshared'

Agreed, if you think of a solution, please let me know?

Thanks

Wayne

KaMpeR:
Agreed, if you think of a solution, please let me know?

Thanks

Wayne

Still thinking..I think I will find a coder to ask about this

heartnet:
That the problem we dont know to who he (buyer) share it.

If he share to whole forum we cant stop him and I know some forum which people share without get caughted.

Maybe there should be a way to make it 'unshared'

There is only one way is to permit buyer via his account number so he can not share to others .

Hi Guys,

i have a little problem with this tradecopier.

i want to use it as a ea that copy exactly the trades from one mt4 terminal to another. that works fine. But i want to copy the trades from one special ea that makes trades automatically and copies this trades automatically to another mt4 account terminal.

but how does i make that work? two eas in one window?

or tradecopier will be inserted in one window like eur/usd and the other ea in another windows like eur/usd and he will copy both trades of the windows?

hope that anyone understand what i mean

let me ask somehing

this thing works when ..

install Copier to mt4 on any winVPS server and

at home i install Reciever and this thing captures the trades on my Vista mt4 ???

amazing

cooltrader28@yahoo.com:
let me ask somehing

this thing works when ..

install Copier to mt4 on any winVPS server and

at home i install Reciever and this thing captures the trades on my Vista mt4 ???

amazing

No, as they only have functions to read/write key-value pairs in registry, they works only within the same machine, not sending/receiving signals between machines via internet.

Jeff

fxtrader625:
No, as they only have functions to read/write key-value pairs in registry, they works only within the same machine, not sending/receiving signals between machines via internet. Jeff

I think it would be possible to send trades to another machine via remote registry. Has anyone experience with remote registry?

See Remote registry administration in Windows XP Professional about remote registry.

Jeff

thank you....

This is awesome. Will be very useful. Thanks!

Reason: