Piplite v1.0 - page 18

New Version of Piplite v2.1

All,

Piplite has changed. It includes a Power Out Stop Loss (POSL) feature. Why? People are reluctant to trade with Piplite because it doesn't send a Stop Loss to the broker. Since Piplite is an Equity Trader, it needs an internet connection up always to monitor open trades. What happens when the internet connection dies? Well, open trades are not monitored and that's why folks are reluctant to use Piplite.

This new feature allows you to turn on the POSL funtion by selecting true. Open trades now have a stop loss based on Equity Protection, Portion Balance, Pip Tick Value and Total Open lots. Every time a new trade is place in the series, open trades are modified with a new Stop Loss. Fear of lost connections is no longer an issue.

This feature is also on the chart overlay so you know whether or not it's on. Additionally, I removed the array that turns of Sunday and Friday if the time trade feature is used. Each day is now selectable in the menu including a separate entry for NFP_Friday.

Piplite works on all brokers (4 and 5 decimal) and has a micro lot set feature for IBFX micro accounts of "penny a pip". Currently, Piplite has been found to work on GBPUSD m30 only. With the market being unstable right now, it's been tough to find another pair that takes advantage of the way Piplite trades.

You need $250 minimum on an IBFX micro account and $2500 on a standard or mini account to trade Piplite since it needs a huge margin/P/L to play with.

v/r

Happy Trading

Backtest 2.1

Hi, there are

greetings

dear mr.Iron,

would be few audnzd not even an option?

but has a large volatility?

I check on all trade with setting times GBPUSD 30m

or is there a better setting for audnzd?

thanks for the good explanation

best regards

4xLady_de

to all,

A report such as the new works Piplite v2.1

best regards

4rexLady_de

Files:
piplite.htm  65 kb

hi all.

i just want to give a warn: Pipmaker ea use ARSI Reverse signal to buysell is very dangerous.AS Arsi try to buysell when the market is in opposit trend. Really dangerous if in the strong trend.

i am try to use another trend-indicator to replace Arsi, but trend-indicator lag many times.

could one have a better indicator?

goldy:
Hello Ntrader

by bight, cause in Europe in hours 21/6 (gmt+1) it's night here.

Still good resultats : +71% from december 21, DD 6.74%

What settings do you use? Standard ones gived by Iron?

Thanks,

NTrader

4rexLady_de:
to all,

A report such as the new works Piplite v2.1

best regards

4rexLady_de

Thanks for sharing your statement, would you mind to share the EA and the setting file that you use?

Regards

Info for all

piplite results for the week

best regards

4rexLady_de

Files:

hello sentaco,

you see the chart.

regards

Files:

PIplite question

Im using fxpro and they dont have micro accounts .so is there a way to make money management start at at .1 instead of .08 pips like it seems to want to always do by the way this pipliite rocks in backtests at least (90%) this was from 1 -1- 09 till now

Files:
Reason: