Blessing 2 - page 148

alex84:
and did you hit ep when backtested ?

Actually I don't remember but I can test it.

I will come back as soon as I have the results.

Antomi

batalhadematos:
The most important changes to be made on NFA brokers (and believe the others will follow too), that will start on 31 July:

- Can't have hedging positions (already applied);

- FIFO system: order that opened first must be closed first.

- Can't have stop and profit target for order with the same lot-size

Can someone that fully know blessing can tell me what changes will be required?

Regards

Paulo

What are you reffering to? don't tell me that we cannot pyramiding on IBFX. Otherwise I will change the broker. What are the new rules that will take on July 31??? Will it effect the blessing?

Am I safe?

I plan on going live with a $2000 account with FXDD on pairs EUR/USD. I plan on using irons latest set files altering the following.

Initial Account $1000

Account Portion 2

Float Percent 50

MM- false

LAF 1

Lot 0.01

Multiplier- 1.4

MA period 25

BE level- 20

Do you think I am safe?

Togu:
What are you reffering to? don't tell me that we cannot pyramiding on IBFX. Otherwise I will change the broker. What are the new rules that will take on July 31??? Will it effect the blessing?

Hi Togu,

That's exactly what I need to know. Will this rules affect BLESSING?

From 31 July, besides hedging we will have to use the FIFO rules and the rules regardless STOP LOSS and TRAILING as referred.

I don't thing this rules will affect pyramid trading, but what about the stops and trailing?

Perhaps Blessing will have to work with "hidden" stops and trailing?

Antomi:
Actually I don't remember but I can test it.

I will come back as soon as I have the results.

Antomi

Alex,

Here are the results (zip-files) and an additional set-file which is even better, just found out (10-june-eurusd-4h-V5.2-8888) .

Tested on Alpari (with Alpari historical data) until 26.04.09.

Best

Antomi

Blessing and IBFX

batalhadematos:
Hi Togu,

That's exactly what I need to know. Will this rules affect BLESSING?

From 31 July, besides hedging we will have to use the FIFO rules and the rules regardless STOP LOSS and TRAILING as referred.

I don't thing this rules will affect pyramid trading, but what about the stops and trailing?

Perhaps Blessing will have to work with "hidden" stops and trailing?

Hi here s my chat with IBFX. Seems will have no problems with blessing, as long as we keep adding lots that are not same size as previous.

info: Thank you for contacting us. The next available agent will be right with you. Our goal is quality service. You may tell us how we do today by clicking HERE.

info: You are now chatting with 'Client Services 20'

Client Services 20: Hello. My name is John. How can I help?

me: i am using EAs

me: and i did not understand

me: the mail i received about FIFO rule since july 3

me: how can i know ik ill be able to continue trading?

me: is it possible to get a demo account that uses FIFO rules?

Client Services 20: Than you. I have reviewed the trades in both accounts and your EA won't be affected.

me: great

me: i suspected that

Client Services 20: The only trades that are affected are multiple trades on the same currency pair with the same lot size.

me: ok

Client Services 20: For example: Trade 1 Buy .01 EURUSD, Trade 2 Buy .01.

Client Services 20: With that example you wouldn't be able to put a TP or SL on the second trade.

Client Services 20: Your EA however doesn't appear to ever use the same lot size at the same time on the same currency pair. So, you should be good to go.

me: yes it doen t use same lot size

me: and in your example

me: i should colse trade 1 before i clse trade 2, or at least simultaneously, is that right?

me: sorry not in your example

Client Services 20: Yes, if you have 2 trades of the same lot size open on the same currency pair, you have to close the first order opened. Luckily different lot sizes are exempt from the rule.

me: ok ok

me: thanks a lot for your help

Client Services 20: My pleasure, thank you for contacting IBFX.

pstrader:
Hi here s my chat with IBFX. Seems will have no problems with blessing, as long as we keep adding lots that are not same size as previous.

info: Thank you for contacting us. The next available agent will be right with you. Our goal is quality service. You may tell us how we do today by clicking HERE.

Client Services 20: Than you. I have reviewed the trades in both accounts and your EA won't be affected.

Client Services 20: The only trades that are affected are multiple trades on the same currency pair with the same lot size.

Client Services 20: With that example you wouldn't be able to put a TP or SL on the second trade.

Client Services 20: Your EA however doesn't appear to ever use the same lot size at the same time on the same currency pair. So, you should be good to go.

me: i should colse trade 1 before i clse trade 2, or at least simultaneously, is that right?

Client Services 20: Yes, if you have 2 trades of the same lot size open on the same currency pair, you have to close the first order opened. Luckily different lot sizes are exempt from the rule.

HI pstrader,

These are great news. Thank you very much

Regards

Paulo

THANKS pstrader for contacting them

now we know more on this new rule

Thanks pstrader!!!

pstrader:

adewale001:
I plan on going live with a $2000 account with FXDD on pairs EUR/USD. I plan on using irons latest set files altering the following.

Initial Account $1000

Account Portion 2

Float Percent 50

MM- false

LAF 1

Lot 0.01

Multiplier- 1.4

MA period 25

BE level- 20

Do you think I am safe?

look at 18 May to 02 Jun, during that period i have more than 2000USD draw down. 2000 is not safe. be prepare to deposit more money.

Reason: