Blessing 2 - page 150

Thanks Iron for your post, nice to see you back here.

Can you just tell us what portion you set for the 3 pairs and the start lots you use ? You made a nice profit last 2 months !

lron:
All,

I've been extremely busy for 2 months and haven't been on the forum lately. Seems folks want to tweak Blessing to "get more". At least that's the general trend I'm reading.

The set files I've posted are files that have been forward tested for months and backtested for assurances. They simply work. v5.2 allows folks to alter the autocal "lookback" via the menu while v5.1 is fixed. I personally have not used this feature therefore the set files I posted are for v5.2 that use the hardcoded v5.1 in the menu.

Although Blessing is working very well with the 4 pairs that have been backtested and forward tested for 2 years now, I personally, do not use USDCAD any more. It was the only pair I hit an EP stop on live and even after coming up with a spanking new set file, the grid is just too wide and it would take too long to profit consistantly with this pair. I, instead, use EURUSD, AUDCAD, and the USDJPY pairs. The profit ability is the highest with EURUSD, second with AUDCAD and third with USDJPY.

I've adjusted my portions to match my account size on IBFX. The FIFO rule will not affect Blessing as Blessing does not hedge and when it comes time to close, the grid all closes at once.

I was down to $1500 on my account in April due to FAP Turbo (down from $2500). I am back up to $3100 with just Blessing alone and I plan on just running Blessing....period. It's the only EA that has made me money (except for my manual trading, I'm about 75% with that!).

Keep on sharing your thoughts. The set files I've posted are what I am running live. If I EVER change any one of them for ANY reason (market conditions, EP stop, etc) I will post it here. In the mean time, I ain't fixing what ain't broke!

v/r

Happy Trading

jack042:
I hope it is true george. Mine now is in 9th level. I use GBPUSD pair.

Why use GBPUSD? He was saying USDCAD. What is ur percentage DD?

anyone buying 7/8 lvl eurusd ?

feline207:

Yep Feline,

I'm on 7th level still buying.

Here is the latest from me. I am on level 11 with USDCAD. This string of trades has been open since almost 1 month now.

My AUDCAD trade which was open for more than a month just closed at BE (level 12). Only loss was the swap. Man that was a stressful trade. So I can say I been there and back

I've stopped AUDCAD on my two live accounts because the spread and swap is just too large. I'm on IBFX.

Does anyone one know a good broker with a lower spread on AUDCAD?

Currently I am trading USDJPY, EURUSD and USDCAD. I might stop USDCAD after Iron's advice.

Good trading to one and all.

Togu:
Would you mind posting ur chart you see? The fundamentals saying how US economy is sucking etc. But I don't see even little correction or retracement, Now I will be just happy to break it even. One thing, does anyone experienced with EUR/JPY? I traded this pair for about one month and the conclusion was very volitile and even exceeded EURUSD I believe.

GO Markets...First choice for trading - Home

nazmul:
Here is the latest from me. I am on level 11 with USDCAD. This string of trades has been open since almost 1 month now.

My AUDCAD trade which was open for more than a month just closed at BE (level 12). Only loss was the swap. Man that was a stressful trade. So I can say I been there and back

I've stopped AUDCAD on my two live accounts because the spread and swap is just too large. I'm on IBFX.

Does anyone one know a good broker with a lower spread on AUDCAD?

Currently I am trading USDJPY, EURUSD and USDCAD. I might stop USDCAD after Iron's advice.

Good trading to one and all.

feline207:

I am shorting now.

Antomi:
Sorry PipGoddesses,

Instead of "ReduceSet1Count and Set2Count both to 8 and the performance will nicely improve," it should be "SetSet1Count and Set2Count both to 8 and the performance will nicely improve

Antomi

Thank you Antomi!

PG

Reason: