10points 3.mq4 - page 313

Thanks for the new version.

My results since 10th of December (last version with MACD alert manual confirmation). In deposit currency (in dollars), starting with 0.1 lot size.

EURCHF: 6.64.

CADCHF: 134.12.

USDCAD: 57.48.

CADJPY: 76.89.

EURGBP: -8.16.

AUDJPY: 51.62.

CHFJPY: 25.68.

AUDUSD: 23.00.

AUDCAD: -2.85.

EURCAD: 150.54.

GBPJPY: 137.74.

USDJPY: 34.90.

GBPCHF: 5.32.

GBPCAD: 139.73.

EURUSD: 44.00.

I will continue with new version.

ND,

Your're right. After revised, the latest version only trade once after close bar. This case we could have miss the big chunk of profit from the entire bar, but also eleminate most of the unwanted(non signal) trade after the initial trade. By referring to the backtest statement, it seems get away from high progression most of the time.

Regards

David

newdigital:
Thanks for the new version.

My results since 10th of December (last version with MACD alert manual confirmation). In deposit currency (in dollars), starting with 0.1 lot size.

EURCHF: 6.64.

CADCHF: 134.12.

USDCAD: 57.48.

CADJPY: 76.89.

EURGBP: -8.16.

AUDJPY: 51.62.

CHFJPY: 25.68.

AUDUSD: 23.00.

AUDCAD: -2.85.

EURCAD: 150.54.

GBPJPY: 137.74.

USDJPY: 34.90.

GBPCHF: 5.32.

GBPCAD: 139.73.

EURUSD: 44.00.

I will continue with new version.

----------------------------------------------

Nice results ND.

Thanks for your return David.

Best Regards.

i will test this on my vps...and will post here the statement...thx david for your great job...:)

guernica:
----------------------------------------------

Nice results ND.

Thanks for your return David.

Best Regards.

Hey pal! Nice to see you back too. Hope to work with you again soon. Cheers

Regards

David

So, I am using this EA in 2 ways:

- as semi-automatic system with MACD alert confirmation (you can see results on my posts above);

- fully automatic way: I attached this EA to Metatarder to many charts.

Fully automatic way: 149.87 dollars in profit (demo) since market open today till now.

semi-automatic with MACD alert: no any trades yet for today.

davidke20:
5 years ++ backtest result on latest 0.03 version on EURUSD (H1) with 90% MQ.

Revision trade after bar closed, and will never initiate trade on the same bar again. Less profitable, but avoided buy high/sell low situation.

Regards

David

I wish I could backtest your new version with my alpari history data, but i can't since I don't have the option to trade lots smaller than 0.1.

I backtest the new version with initial lot size 0.1 and my account was deleted very fast.

where can i download history data of interbank?

Post Best Settings

Hello all,

I am new to this system and thanks to David to post latest version. But I really don't know the actual setting for this 10points3.mq4 EA. Can anyone help me in this regard. I am thankfully to all support, and to reader as well

I need the setting like, which currency, timeframe, TP, SL etc....!

Best Regards,

Kashif.

open the zip file in msg #3120 and see the settings in the strategy tester report for 5 years. download version 3 from msg #3121 and test it only in eur-usd first. TF - 1hour.

arsenic786:
Hello all,

I am new to this system and thanks to David to post latest version. But I really don't know the actual setting for this 10points3.mq4 EA. Can anyone help me in this regard. I am thankfully to all support, and to reader as well

I need the setting like, which currency, timeframe, TP, SL etc....!

Best Regards,

Kashif.

i'm using it by default...:)

Reason: