Blessing 2 - page 151

It's the longest sitting with DD for 3 weeks or a month perhaps. Anyone had an experience here sitting with the DD for 2 or 3 months haha

FIFO Rules

I don't see how Blessing will continue to work in it's present form if the following is true.

The recent "No Hedge" ruling and now the "FIFO" ruling brought about by NFA Compliance Rule 2-43(b) will mean that traders may no longer be able to trade using the MetaTrader 4.0 through a U.S. regulated FDM. Also, these U.S. traders may no longer have the ability to place stop-loss or limit orders. Nor will traders be able to modify or close trades from any "Open Positions" window.

fifo

tonyd:
I don't see how Blessing will continue to work in it's present form if the following is true. The recent "No Hedge" ruling and now the "FIFO" ruling brought about by NFA Compliance Rule 2-43(b) will mean that traders may no longer be able to trade using the MetaTrader 4.0 through a U.S. regulated FDM. Also, these U.S. traders may no longer have the ability to place stop-loss or limit orders. Nor will traders be able to modify or close trades from any "Open Positions" window.

please read previous posts. You can see there a transcription of a chat with a representative from IBFX explainig that.

Togu:
Would you mind posting ur chart you see? The fundamentals saying how US economy is sucking etc. But I don't see even little correction or retracement, Now I will be just happy to break it even. One thing, does anyone experienced with EUR/JPY? I traded this pair for about one month and the conclusion was very volitile and even exceeded EURUSD I believe.

Hello Togu,

Here it is.

Best

George

Files:
usd-cad.gif  29 kb

Togu:
One thing, does anyone experienced with EUR/JPY? I traded this pair for about one month and the conclusion was very volitile and even exceeded EURUSD I believe.

I was trading eurusd exclusively, but started branching out with the cable and now eurjpy. I can confirm, the eurjpy's mood swings are insane. It reminds me of this crazy girl I used work with. She was a professional body builder (heavy duty steroids) and an alcoholic; great combo. In the morning she would pat on the butt and pull me into her office After lunch, and after a few drinks, she'd want to kick my ass.

georgedim:
Hello Togu,

Here it is.

Best

George

thks for posting it. Great trendline indicators you have there if it doesn't repaint.

Togu:
thks for posting it. Great trendline indicators you have there if it doesn't repaint.

They do change their mind every now and then, like any of the others.

How did you go with the Cad? Was 140 pips enough to get you out of trouble?

Best

George

georgedim:
They do change their mind every now and then, like any of the others.

How did you go with the Cad? Was 140 pips enough to get you out of trouble?

Best

George

Nahh, I'm still shorting. . . CAD is the worst performer in June. and this is the longest losing streak since 2007 December. my TP is on 1.1395.

Togu:
Nahh, I'm still shorting. . . CAD is the worst performer in June. and this is the longest losing streak since 2007 December. my TP is on 1.1395.

What is your GAF setting? On level 11 TP should be closer then that.

Best

George

georgedim:
What is your GAF setting? On level 11 TP should be closer then that.

Best

George

Hmm, it is 1. Using the recommended settings though

Reason: