Blessing 2 - page 157

thats right but i think it fails in the long run.. we should forward test it for a long long time

feline207:
thats right but i think it fails in the long run.. we should forward test it for a long long time

I believe everything will fail in the long run but the question is can enough profit be made to offset the losses. I believe they can.

I have been testing the original blessing since November of last year and it has YET to fail. It did come close a couple times but it did not fail.

The Stoch version is just plain safer so it could fail but much less likely.

holyguy7:
I believe everything will fail in the long run but the question is can enough profit be made to offset the losses. I believe they can.

I have been testing the original blessing since November of last year and it has YET to fail. It did come close a couple times but it did not fail.

The Stoch version is just plain safer so it could fail but much less likely.

i agree. lets forward test it first it will certainly reduce risk but well cut the profits also good luck

holyguy7:
Blessing 2 Standard Vs. Blessing 2 with Stoch

Both Demos started at the same time on 6 July 2009:

Blessing 2 Standard

Running the following four (4) pairs with portion set to 4:

EURUSD

USDJPY

USDCAD

AUDCAD

Max Account Drawdown: 13.34%

Blessing 2 with Stoch

Running the following six (6) pairs with portion set to 6:

EURUSD

USDJPY

GBPUSD

USDCHF

AUDUSD

NZDUSD

Max Account DrawDown: 1.93%

Thank you very much but do you think that is a valid comparison with two completely different baskets?

BTW, I've switched over to the Stoch v and feel it is safer, but I can't quantify the difference. Plus, eurusd; the only pair I trade w/Blessing, has been relatively quiet the past couple months.

Files:

Slack:
Thank you very much but do you think that is a valid comparison with two completely different baskets? BTW, I've switched over to the Stoch v and feel it is safer, but I can't quantify the difference. Plus, eurusd; the only pair I trade w/Blessing, has been relatively quiet the past couple months.

Slack, you've got the whole nine yards on that chart: fibs,

Gartley butterfly?, zig-zag, dashboard, etc.

I may be switching over soon. Been keepin' my eyes on this version. I'm have 5.2 on two live acccounts, but if my

demos duplicate what I've seen on this forum, I will be going with stoch/Blessing.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Slack, you've got the whole nine yards on that chart: fibs, Gartley butterfly?, zig-zag, dashboard, etc.

There only insecurity blankets since I'm still trying to pull my head out of of my *** and figure this Forex thing out.

ChicagoRob:

I may be switching over soon. Been keepin' my eyes on this version. I'm have 5.2 on two live acccounts, but if my

demos duplicate what I've seen on this forum, I will be going with stoch/Blessing.

Rob

What $/pip value are you trading if you don't mind me asking? I'm using $0.10.

Slack:
There only insecurity blankets since I'm still trying to pull my head out of of my *** and figure this Forex thing out. What $/pip value are you trading if you don't mind me asking? I'm using $0.10.

I have two live accounts with IBFX. Both trade 1-cent pips.

My smaller $790 account trades one pair, portion=1,

MM=False, .01 starting lots.

My larger $5K account trades two pairs, portion=2, MM=False, with .03 starting lots per pair(3-cents/pip).

Rob

Slack:
Thank you very much but do you think that is a valid comparison with two completely different baskets? BTW, I've switched over to the Stoch v and feel it is safer, but I can't quantify the difference. Plus, eurusd; the only pair I trade w/Blessing, has been relatively quiet the past couple months.

Hello Slack,

Very nice indicators.

I have tried to find the dashboard indicator you are using, with no avail.

Can you post a copy please, or point me to the right place ?

Best

George

georgedim:
Hello Slack,

Very nice indicators.

I have tried to find the dashboard indicator you are using, with no avail.

Can you post a copy please, or point me to the right place ?

Best

George

Here you go, George. I cannot remember where I got it.

(Apologize for the delay)

Files:

Slack:
Here you go, George. I cannot remember where I got it. (Apologize for the delay)

Thanks Slack,

Are you trading with 0.1 lots by any chance?

I have one month history on 4 pairs, but it is not long enough to go live.

Best Regards

George

Reason: