Blessing 2 - page 153

georgedim:
You must have mist the next level by just a bit; therefore the TP is almost 100pips farther. The distance of 100 pips around these levels is quite normal.

From my experience (which is quite limited), the TP follows the price, and is closer to it, as you hit the higher levels.

Someone may come up with some extra helpful comments.

I have stopped trading the Cad, because it required wider grid to stay profitable.

Best Regards

George

hello,georgedim:

do you use iron's settings or something? you said you had stopped trading the Cad ,including audcad?what about usdjpy?thanks.

Which Broker for Live Account?

lron:
All,

I've been extremely busy for 2 months and haven't been on the forum lately. Seems folks want to tweak Blessing to "get more". At least that's the general trend I'm reading.

The set files I've posted are files that have been forward tested for months and backtested for assurances. They simply work. v5.2 allows folks to alter the autocal "lookback" via the menu while v5.1 is fixed. I personally have not used this feature therefore the set files I posted are for v5.2 that use the hardcoded v5.1 in the menu.

Although Blessing is working very well with the 4 pairs that have been backtested and forward tested for 2 years now, I personally, do not use USDCAD any more. It was the only pair I hit an EP stop on live and even after coming up with a spanking new set file, the grid is just too wide and it would take too long to profit consistantly with this pair. I, instead, use EURUSD, AUDCAD, and the USDJPY pairs. The profit ability is the highest with EURUSD, second with AUDCAD and third with USDJPY.

I've adjusted my portions to match my account size on IBFX. The FIFO rule will not affect Blessing as Blessing does not hedge and when it comes time to close, the grid all closes at once.

I was down to $1500 on my account in April due to FAP Turbo (down from $2500). I am back up to $3100 with just Blessing alone and I plan on just running Blessing....period. It's the only EA that has made me money (except for my manual trading, I'm about 75% with that!).

Keep on sharing your thoughts. The set files I've posted are what I am running live. If I EVER change any one of them for ANY reason (market conditions, EP stop, etc) I will post it here. In the mean time, I ain't fixing what ain't broke!

v/r

Happy Trading

Iron or whoever may know,

You may have already posted this, but I was curious on which broker you run your live account and what type account, ie standard, mini, etc.

Thanks,

Trader1

Broker

Hi,

So far I used Alpari (GB) with good results and never had a problem with them.

I also have a live account with MIG (4 digits) and tried to demo-trade Blessing-2 with it. Unfortunately it does not work with the MM=true.

I have no idea what the problem is, tried several settings, even very high accounts, but still not working.

Does someone has experiences with MIG?

Iron maybe you can figure out what is wrong with it.

The min lotsize at MIG is 0.1.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Antomi

Antomi:
Hi,

So far I used Alpari (GB) with good results and never had a problem with them.

I also have a live account with MIG (4 digits) and tried to demo-trade Blessing-2 with it. Unfortunately it does not work with the MM=true.

I have no idea what the problem is, tried several settings, even very high accounts, but still not working.

Does someone has experiences with MIG?

Iron maybe you can figure out what is wrong with it.

The min lotsize at MIG is 0.1.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Antomi

have to change code,

if (lp>Ask) entry=NormalizeDouble(lp-(MathRound((lp-Ask)/Point/g2)+1)*g2*Point,Digits); else entry=NormalizeDouble(lp-g2*Point,Digits);

if (ll <= 0.01) lot2=NormalizeDouble(ll*2+LotInc,2); else lot2=NormalizeDouble(ll*Multiplier+LotInc,2);

look NormalizeDouble .... ,2

,2 mean 2 digits so variable lot2 will be X,yy

help please

Dear all!

What is the max lot size at IBFX on micro account?

For example:If my starting lot is 0,3 USD/PIP my lot will be 6,2 USD/PIP at 10th level. (1,4 multiplier)

Sum is 20,9.

In case of four pair theoretically it would be 4*20,9=83,6 Lot.

I read that max limit 50 lot on micro and 100 lot on standard.

It is worrying me. If I reach this level what could happen?

Please answer if somebody know what happen and is it true or not?

Thanks

Balint

hbalint11:
Dear all!

What is the max lot size at IBFX on micro account?

For example:If my starting lot is 0,3 USD/PIP my lot will be 6,2 USD/PIP at 10th level. (1,4 multiplier)

Sum is 20,9.

In case of four pair theoretically it would be 4*20,9=83,6 Lot.

I read that max limit 50 lot on micro and 100 lot on standard.

It is worrying me. If I reach this level what could happen?

Please answer if somebody know what happen and is it true or not?

I think it's 50

Rob

I check it. (Chatted on custumer service)

Info which I got

Mini acc: 0,01-50 Lots

1 pip= 0,01USD (1 cent) 0,01 LOT

Standard acc: 0,01-50 Lots

1 pip= 0,1 USD (10 cent) 0,01 LOT

On micro be careful becuse it could be dangerous, as I calculated.

ChicagoRob:
I think it's 50 Rob

No micro sorry

Mini

hbalint11:
I check it. (Chatted on custumer service)

Info which I got

Mini acc: 0,01-50 Lots

1 pip= 0,01USD (1 cent) 0,01 LOT

Standard acc: 0,01-50 Lots

1 pip= 0,1 USD (10 cent) 0,01 LOT

On micro be careful becuse it could be dangerous, as I calculated.

Mini vs Micro

To Anyone Who may know the answer to this.

In Iron's manual he refers to "Standard" accounts and "Micro" accounts. Where do "Mini" accounts figure into this? Most brokers have "Mini" accounts but the only one I know of that has "Micro' (penny) accounts is IBFX. Can anyone clarify this for me. I want to be able to trade "Mini" accounts but am somewhat confused as to how I should set the "Accounttype." I have also started a new session with v 5.2 but so far no trades past 24 hrs. I don't remember it taking so long to start trading in v 5.1. Any suggestions or comments?

Trader1

MIG Broker setting

viptel:
have to change code, if (lp>Ask) entry=NormalizeDouble(lp-(MathRound((lp-Ask)/Point/g2)+1)*g2*Point,Digits); else entry=NormalizeDouble(lp-g2*Point,Digits);

if (ll <= 0.01) lot2=NormalizeDouble(ll*2+LotInc,2); else lot2=NormalizeDouble(ll*Multiplier+LotInc,2);

look NormalizeDouble .... ,2

,2 mean 2 digits so variable lot2 will be X,yy

Viptel,

Thank you for the help. I found the line in the script, but have no idea what you mean with "2 mean 2 digits so variable lot2 will be X,yy"

Unfortunately I'm not a coder. Can you please tell me what exactly I have to change?

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Regards

Antomi

Reason: