EA with exit on RSI movement - page 6

igorad:
Updated version of EA with improved RSI filter conditions.

Hello Igorad, Thanks for the updated Ea, Yor are truly a gem.

Best wishes to you,regards

Hi all looks great the EA, can someone tell me which setting you all use for this EA? Stoploss and Takeprofit?

Regards

fxinthecity

fxinthecity:
Hi all looks great the EA, can someone tell me which setting you all use for this EA? Stoploss and Takeprofit?

Regards

fxinthecity

This is what I use currently,a little mod and we can make it better.please post mod setting.regards

Files:
bago_89.set  2 kb

hallo

I want to test this EA

but I do not know many thing

first

the setting sends by Traderlab(bago_89.set) work on version

Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3.2.mq4 ?

if not, I would ask to write on what version they work

or what setting work on Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3.2.mq4

next thing is... time

in what hours this Ea has work ? gmt ? ??

maybe all time ?

and TF? is 15min yes?

I will be very grateful for help

thanks for all

================ EDIT =================

several days later

thanks for numerous answer

nothing and nothing beyond losses

igorad:

Attached Files Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3.2

Hello Igorad, The attached ea has been well written by you and others and has been working as coded very effeciently.However, I have an additional indicator that will even make it better.I have used it with another system and it is working very awesome. I will appreciated very much for your kind generosity in granting this request. The attached indicator works like this...in addition of the current ea settings, this indicator/filter will only buy on blue and sell on red and nothing on the yellow colors.

Thanks in anticipation and best regards to you.

Files:

Updated EA with implemented MACD_CCI_K as entry filter.

traderlab:

Attached Files Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA-V3.2

Hello Igorad, The attached ea has been well written by you and others and has been working as coded very effeciently.However, I have an additional indicator that will even make it better.I have used it with another system and it is working very awesome. I will appreciated very much for your kind generosity in granting this request. The attached indicator works like this...in addition of the current ea settings, this indicator/filter will only buy on blue and sell on red and nothing on the yellow colors.

Thanks in anticipation and best regards to you.

igorad:
Updated EA with implemented MACD_CCI_K as entry filter.

Hello Igorad, Greetings.

Thanks for the update ea. You are always there for assisting traders to make trading easier. I will demo it first and will post my settings later.

You are truly an asset to the trading community .

Best regards

the tread is really filled with valuable info. if i may ask is there no writtten manual on how to use this ea and adjust the settings

Reason: