100 pips - page 13

static:
Even if it did work, you would be lucky to find a broker which allows that style of trading.

This is not a scalper in the 'winwin2007' sense - the TP is 15 pips I think, but it does 'trail' to that so trades could close at a lot less...

I don't think you would have any problem with a broker though 'cos as far as I can see, it's an out-and-out loser! Yes, it will close a lot of trades at a profit BUT all losing trades are left open, closing when the 1000 pip stoploss is hit - just look at the equity curve I posted.

hello

omelette:
This is not a scalper in the 'winwin2007' sense - the TP is 15 pips I think, but it does 'trail' to that so trades could close at a lot less... I don't think you would have any problem with a broker though 'cos as far as I can see, it's an out-and-out loser! Yes, it will close a lot of trades at a profit BUT all losing trades are left open, closing when the 1000 pip stoploss is hit - just look at the equity curve I posted.

hi,omelette,you are right its not exatly ascalper,but iam not belevier abacktest ,i am froward testing,indeed the forward test iposted with 60pips S/L.

with the strategy,you win 100 pips.

if you win steadily 100 pips a month with such strategy, will you think it is too slow?

is a strategy like that valuable?

Yes it's too slow as GBP/JPY range per day could be 300 pips.

EA 100_pips_31

Is there any body who could tell me more about this EA??? I'm using it on my demo account and seems to work very nice, but I dont know why?? Speficaly the external variables, what do they do ??? What is the system bases???

Thanks for your reply Kees2005

kees2005:
Is there any body who could tell me more about this EA??? I'm using it on my demo account and seems to work very nice, but I dont know why?? Speficaly the external variables, what do they do ??? What is the system bases??? Thanks for your reply Kees2005

You will find 3.1 version on the post #10 of this thread.

tell the strategy

can u tell me the strategy to win 100 pip a day?

please help me to improve in forex world

i'm new in forex world

This EA was a rollercoaster for me on forward testing on demo account. At the begging it pumped up the balance by over 3k, but then losers started to accumulate hitting SLs effectively losing about 8k. I used 100 pips v3[1].1.mq4 version. BTW, that happen all in 1 night, pretty exciding to watch even thou it failed.

please attach the EA

How to make a new trade stop in EA

Hi. I am using a very effektive EA called 100 pips a day..

It makes in live account very high profit (70-120%/day) ..

Only problem is to shut down the program ..

It has about 500-650 open orders,and only way to stop it is to close all order manually one by one, and wait to price is correct for a close..

So is there anyone who have a idea,how to close the new orders,i well be

very thanksfull!!!

I attach the EA here..

Hope the attachment added now..

Files:
Reason: