learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 18

If you could put a fixed lot in the settings and test it, that would be great.
I read the comments on MM in the code - it's kind of complicated)
[Deleted]
marker:
If you could put a fixed lot in the settings and test it, that would be great.
If (MaximumRisk = 0.1) is set to 0.0 in the settings, this is not quite correct, but the lot will be fixed.
[Deleted]
If it makes sense, I'll add a simpler transition to a fixed lot in the code.
BeerGod:
If (MaximumRisk = 0.1) is set to 0.0 in the settings, it's not quite correct, but the lot will become fixed.
Got it, it's a bit graphic)) And there are no parameters for opts)
[Deleted]
There's nothing to read, just the Period_MA and TimeBarOpen parameters
BeerGod:
There's nothing to read, just the Period_MA and TimeBarOpen parameters
)))MA I see, but what is TimeBarOpen15?)
[Deleted]
This is the time from the opening of the candle in minutes at which all conditions must coincide.

Initial deposit 1000, lot 0.01 fixed, alps, ndd. I don't know how accurate the test is. I understand that it is all about the MM.

Ooh, here's what I'm getting at:

Let's check. If you put the test from June 1st, will your deals go that way?