Trading System by Xard777 - page 220

ddam3:
Not really sure it gets much better than this!!

Nice trades their ddam3. Take those pips to the bank!!!

Ish

Panel

Hello

Thank you to Xard for this thread with all the template, I use the panel from XPS v7 and try to modify it in order to add

info about total Buy/sell open positions (in lots) , and the corresponding risk percentage..could be usefull, but didn't succeed, I don't know if someone have already do that ?

Thank you

xps_v7_panel.mq4

Files:

hi

how to start? UK-CURENNCY indicator

ismael360:
The Triple-A-

Here yall go. If yall have any questions then let me know.

If you like this setup, then please don't thank me. Im just a glorified test dummy.

If you like this setup then give thanks to Xard for concept design and developing this setup.

And please thank Tzuman, also known as the Mad Scientist. For strapping indicators to the Gurney, hoisting them up into the lightning and shocking life back into them.

Enjoy,

Ish

it's good enough on the 5 minutes???

it's good enough on the 5 minutes???these T.S:

why does the expert test? help me thanks

Files:
cattura1.jpg  219 kb

Art Of Forex Template!

I just tried it out few days, I don't have time to wait for good setup, so I got in early sometime. For EURJPY, where I lost two trades due to SL, it went down and hit my SL, then got backup.

If you have patients and times, i would say this template can make profits. Also, it depends on your greed as well. This is just demo. If I trade real account with setting SL, I am not sure I can make profits, since I don't have a good strategy how to set SL. If you don't set SL, you can win a lot of PIPS in one week, then it will blow your account in one day. I had been there, that is why I stopped trading for many years.

Thanks Xard and Forum for many free indies, sadly I am still not gain any knowledges from him:-)

Andrew

Files:

mira719:
it's good enough on the 5 minutes???

The Triple -A- Chart is recommended for the 4hr time frame on Eur/Usd and other major pairs.

The Triple A is still one of my most favorite setups.

Ish

andrewsvu:
I just tried it out few days, I don't have time to wait for good setup, so I got in early sometime. For EURJPY, where I lost two trades due to SL, it went down and hit my SL, then got backup.

If you have patients and times, i would say this template can make profits. Also, it depends on your greed as well. This is just demo. If I trade real account with setting SL, I am not sure I can make profits, since I don't have a good strategy how to set SL. If you don't set SL, you can win a lot of PIPS in one week, then it will blow your account in one day. I had been there, that is why I stopped trading for many years.

Thanks Xard and Forum for many free indies, sadly I am still not gain any knowledges from him:-)

Andrew

Hey Andrew have you tried the AAA Chart.

It will stop you from entering to early

Ish

Art of forex

I tried Art of Forex setup but the macd alert drove me nuts....it was buzzing all the time.... I had no other choice than to mute the indicator which I do not like either. Anybody know how to fix the alert on Macd?

Reason: