Errors, bugs, questions - page 1450

In the navigator, press to change the code and there is an error

build 940 vin 10 64x

Question - why can't I close an open position, I only hear a beep. MT5 build 1210 Opening MB earlier (a week ago) this was not the case. Any suggestions before I try to reinstall the terminal?

Sergey Petruk:
Question - why can't I close an open position, I only hear a beep. MT5 build 1210 Opening MB earlier (a week ago) this was not the case. Any suggestions before I try to reinstall the terminal?
Have you checked the log?

writes a disabled person a warrant

Figured it out! It turns out that only limit orders are allowed in the Stock section, and I was trying to close on the market. ... It's all done to stop people from pipsing. I.e. you have to put a limit order to close as well.

Sergey Petruk:
Figured it out! It turns out that only limit orders are allowed in the Stock section, and I was trying to close on the market. ... It's all done to stop people from pipsing. I.e. I have to put a Limit order to close it.
What server do you connect to in Otkritie? The demo server or the real one?

real

Tester report and "results" tab in tester build 940 do not match prices

After upgrading to MT4 build 940 products from the Market stop working - people in the mailbox are asking questions, like, why did indicators work before the upgrade, and now they all stopped? I have tried to run my own indicator that was downloaded from the Market, it did not work. I have tried to run it from my working folder with the source code - it works.

What have I got into trouble with? All products from Market are dead?

I see that newly downloaded indicators are loaded and work without problems. But those that were downloaded from the Market are dead. The main thing is that they cannot be downloaded from the Market again... Trouble...

Artyom Trishkin:

I noticed that the newly downloaded indicators have no problem downloading and working. But the ones that were previously downloaded from the Market - they're dead.And most importantly, they cannot be downloaded from the Market again... Trouble...

1. What's in the logs?

2. Why no download? Uninstall the product and download again.

Reason: