Blessing 2 - page 135

Hi all,

I was wondering what would happen if I increase the lots while opened positions. Will it have any effects on my existing DDs or will it increase the lots after hitting TPs?

lol, just look at my equity curve :P

pudseybear:
I was wondering if anybody else is having a problem with Blessing 5.2 only opening stop orders and no limit orders.

Yes. I am. Also, its gone a bit crazy.. cancelling orders and replacing them, then cancelling them and replacing them again and again.

What is going on?

James666:
Yes. I am. Also, its gone a bit crazy.. cancelling orders and replacing them, then cancelling them and replacing them again and again. What is going on?

Sometimes I experienced the same. I do not know what is the problem, but I think it is not mistake of EA. It occurs rarely. (one a month)

I close my open positions on the pair in this case. Close the program. Update it and start again. No problem it works.

But the quest is good.

Stop and limit orders

I have played around with different set files to see what the problem is, and it appears that Iron's recent set file for version 5.2 works correctly and Blessing opens both stop and limit orders at same time. But Blessing 5.2 doesn't work correctly with set files from previous versions including 5.1

James666:
Yes. I am. Also, its gone a bit crazy.. cancelling orders and replacing them, then cancelling them and replacing them again and again. What is going on?

I was having the same issue. I don't know if you are using auto cal but I stop using it on the pair that was doing this and it stopped and I have not had anymore problems. Also be careful with autocal because if the grid is too wide it can stay in a draw down forever and take a long time for the basket to closeout and if the grid is too small it can close the basket out for a loss, this happen today with me on one of the currency pair I am trading. So test auto cal and if you don't know what you are doing then don't use auto cal for the grid.

I'd like to run at broker fxopen but blessing don't works well. anybody make blessing run on fxopen?

When ever i have tried running this EA my account always ends up losing most of the money, lucky i have only used in demo!

That could be two reason my settings and pairs are not good that i am trading or the EA is no good, i have no idea which one it is!

traderbrasil:
Traderbrasil

Hello Traderbrasil, could I ask you something about your Blessing trade?

One Month Testing of Blessing 2 v5.2

Here is my statement after forward testing for one month on a Demo account. The broker is Alpari UK and I am trading five pairs.

EA is v5.2, taken from post #1128.

GBPUSD M30 set file from post #1128.

EURUSD M30 set file from post #1129.

AUDCAD, USDCAD H4 and USDJPY D1 set file from post #1194.

Since I am running five pairs, I have set Portion=5 for each setting to split the account evenly and to prevent overtrading.

Profit for this month is approximately 12.5%.

alpari

azmel:
Here is my statement after forward testing for one month on a Demo account. The broker is Alpari UK and I am trading five pairs.

EA is v5.2, taken from post #1128.

GBPUSD M30 set file from post #1128.

EURUSD M30 set file from post #1129.

AUDCAD, USDCAD H4 and USDJPY D1 set file from post #1194.

Since I am running five pairs, I have set Portion=5 for each setting to split the account evenly and to prevent overtrading.

Profit for this month is approximately 12.5%.

i see your broker is alpari, is a demo or live ?

in live is impossibile whit micro, when have 2lot open is impossibile open more positions

ciao

Reason: