Blessing 2 - page 142

alex84:
AUD USD is not a recommended pair

Thank you alex84,

I thought I saw AUDUSD as a standard pair somewhere on this forum. Please, can you send me the fourth recommended pair and a preset file for it?

Best regards

Paulo

batalhadematos:
So, with this initial balance of 5000 I can use the 4 standard pairs with the standard settings as advised (AUDUSD, EURUSD, USDCAD and USDJPY).

Regards

Paulo

That's what I'm saying, I'm not talking about leverages here.

you can devide your initial balance by 4. If u r coming up with the default risk settings, it says "you have to have at least 2500 to trade per pair". (10c lot). So if you have standart account, it means you could trade one pair giving some more 2500USD margin to trade safely.

Thank you Togu,

Just one additional question.

Is there any way I can make the expert work with 0.1 lots as initial lot?

I ask you that because my FxOpen account does not allow me to trade 0.01 lots.

I have a micro account on FxOpen with about 30000,00 (balance).

Regards

Paulo

I think you should ask ur broker or you could change the settings under lot when mm is off you should be starting with 0.1 I think it's the right answer if I understood you correctly.

alex84:
AUD USD is not a recommended pair

Why ?

If you recommend EU, AUDUSD is the more correlated with EU.... so similar in the moves.

Currency Correlation | OANDA FXTrade InfoCenter

Regards.

madscalp:
Why ?

If you recommend EU, AUDUSD is the more correlated with EU.... so similar in the moves.

Currency Correlation | OANDA FXTrade InfoCenter

Regards.

i just meant the iron recommended pairs are :

eur usd

usd jpy

usd cad

aud cad (not aud usd)

Togu:
I think you should ask ur broker or you could change the settings under lot when mm is off you should be starting with 0.1 I think it's the right answer if I understood you correctly.

he also needs to make sure his broker alows 0.01 steps

alex84:
he also needs to make sure his broker alows 0.01 steps

That's exactly the problem. FXOpen does not allow 0.01 steps.

When I disable MM and enter 0.1 on lots field, the first open trade is always 0.1. But the problem is on the steps. When it's time to send the second order I always get the error "Order send error 131" that is regardless the lot size.

And Alex84, you are right. I mistype AUDUSD. It should be AUDCAD.

Regards

Paulo

I guess changing the broker would solve the problem. so it means it only allows 2x multiplications??

Togu:
I guess changing the broker would solve the problem. so it means it only allows 2x multiplications??

Perhaps. I thought that was a Blessing version that allows us to trade 0.1 lots step...0.1, 0.2, .04, etc.

What I think is that blessing is opening the positions like this:

0.1, 0.12... the second order is on a 0.01 step and broker does not allow. Just a thought.

Regards

Paulo

Reason: