Cci_ea - page 3

You can attach the EA to any TF but the ea will only evaluate the logic once per bar so if TF=H1 the checking only happen once every 1 hour. And I think the sequence BUY-SELL-BUY/SELL-BUY-SELL not BUY-BUY/SELL-SELL.

Any filter do you have in mind? I'm not suggesting to apply the filter yet, it's just we can capture the value of any filter you want when the ea open a trade so we can analyze it later.

Zuhainis,

Not being a programmer, I do not know the functions of your EA, but there, I think that there is an error.

It did not open an order at the time of the crossing of reference mark 0 (CCI).

what do you think about it?

Files:

Hello Newdigital,

I attach statement day. In fact, Ea does not open under the conditions of the rules of entries.

It opens front, during and after the crossing of the reference mark of the CCI.

In example the last trade eurusd (16h31) was opened with cci = -33.81 (not after 0)

BrunoFX:
Hello Newdigital,

I attach statement day. In fact, Ea does not open under the conditions of the rules of entries.

It opens front, during and after the crossing of the reference mark of the CCI.

In example the last trade eurusd (16h31) was opened with cci = -33.81 (not after 0)

I know.

I am trying to fix.

Besides, I asked Igorad to look at the EA and may be he is able to find my mistake.

hi,

You made well ask him. Not easy to find the errors. Thank you

Hi,

Please try to test this version with my changes.

Files:
cci_ea_1.mq4  8 kb

Hello Igorad,

Thank you for your participation in this strategy.

I have just attached your EA on a diagram of H1. a trade opened immediately on the eurusd but CCI = 66.5238 thus after the initial conditions (0).

what do you think about it ?

I think that EA was programed on closed bar. In this case 1 bar ago should be 0. And in the moment of the order opened it may be more or less.

Because of closed bar.

May be. I do not know.

Cci

I think the error in the CCI indicator itself!

Please find attached my version of the EA which is not better than the others.

The only advantage that I tried to collect the CCI indicator myself.

Files:
cci_cross.mq4  6 kb
Reason: