Blessing 2 - page 26

Would it be better to turn MM off (use 0.01) and trade all four pair?...or just trade one pair with MM on for a 1K balance? and if some traders are trading the other three pair...what are the new set files for those to use with v.4.3?

ES

ohhh...do not forget to use 10 in the inputs for micro accounts not 1 when using MM!

True...

bryant:
Occasionally I read a thread about this EA,and I trace every thread you posted and I found a great deal useful things!But what I got to kown is that you are a great person to share this Holly Grail! You are so kind!THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

Finally someone that agrees that IRON IS THE MAN!!!! Hoorah!!!

Iron / Jeff is the BOMB

Goku123:
Iron / Jeff is the BOMB

Yes, I agree. And, don't forget FiFtHeLeMeNt.

Hello everyone,

If people do not want to run a demo account of this ea Pipcop has a running live demo version of the blessing ea on his forum here Blessing 2 EA review - Pip Cop - Forex Expert Advisor Reviews if people want to see the demo results of it.

Regards,

Jeff

newbestco:
Dear Kwkee,

I noticed you said you also ran Forexfunnel ea on testing.

I just want to know your frank opinion on this commercial ea. Did it work well?

It's a martingale ea, and always double lot size. So, during the recent crazy market movements in one direction, did it survive and make profit?

I intend to purchase it, as the author has 60-day money back guarantee.

I hope to receive your frank comments on this ea asap.

Thanks and regards,

James

James, what is your email?

I will email you about it as I do not want this thread to go off Blessing.

Hi everybody. I just want to say many thanks to Iron

Hi everybody,

I just want to tell you all that so far, I have been hopelessly searching for a good, reliable, and consistently profit producing ea not only from tsd forum, but also on commercial sites.

I have just known about this Blessing ea from the author, and also revised by Iron. I had doubt, of course. And I asked Iron by personal email.

Well, Iron is a very nice man, and replied all my questions, all my emails with good guidance and explanations.

I will run a demo test of his revised EA this week, after I have my pc repaired to see how it will perform on live forward-testing.

Just want to say short: Thanks to Iron for all his help, and explanations. You are kind man.

By the way, sorry to say something out of topic. I have an EA named "tradingea". This EA can catch trend rather well (Eurusd, M30 or H1). The only problem with this EA is it has a problem in moving the trailing stop. Even it could catch profit of more or less 100 pips per trade last week, it could only move the trailing stop above/below the entry price for 10 pips, and then, stop functioning? So, when market reversed, it could only secure 10 pips as profit. What a sorry!

This EA can also work well on Gbpusd, H1.

I bought the manual trading system from the author, and he only gave this EA as a bonus. When I found the mistake, I asked him to amend, but he only sent me the source code, and asked me to do it myself, but I am not a programmer, or coder. I can not do correction of this EA.

The error's notice is: ERROR MODIFYING ORDER! CODE: 1

I am attaching the source code here, and hope that Iron could do me a favor by correcting the trailing stop funtion of this EA.

Also, if possible, please kindly add 2 more functions "Breakeven" and "ProfitPipLock" into this EA, so that it can secure some good profit even market price reverses. You all can notice that for the recent weeks and months, because of economic turmoil, many times, market trend can unexpectedly turn upside down very quickly, and a good EA should be able to protect some pips profit in such cases.

Thanks a lot for our kind help in advance.

Wish all of us have a good trading week !

Best regards,

James

azjeff:
Hello everyone,

If people do not want to run a demo account of this ea Pipcop has a running live demo version of the blessing ea on his forum here Blessing 2 EA review - Pip Cop - Forex Expert Advisor Reviews if people want to see the demo results of it.

Regards,

Jeff

That site is loaded with trojans. I got four infections from them.Proceed

at your own risk!

holyguy7:
Not really conservative. I would not trade a live account with only $1000 for four pairs. Perhaps I would trade 1 pair, but not four. You might be able to trade two pairs, but that would be the max I would go on only $1,000. I hope this helps.

I fully agree with holyguy. It's not conservative.

I have been testing FXpromaker, Blessing2, Forex funnel and my conclusion is that these martingale systems work damn well and churn out money like an atm machine but you need to be very conservative about it. There are two elements you need to consider when using a martingale system

1) Total number of lots. Most brokers would allow only 50 lots before cut off, so I suggest people should start from 0.01 and not from 0.1 even if you have a 50K account. This way, your EA has some more steps to go below cut-off.

2) Your account size. Don't underestimate these systems in blowing your account if your account size ain't big enough. Even 10K is not big. A few cents per pip is way safer than 10 or 20 cents a pip. At least the chances of blowing due to account size will never happen if you trade few cents per pip.

If you take care of (1) and (2), these systems make money consistently like crazy.

Reason: