Envelope 2.11 - page 34

This EA is for any pair. Not for eurusd, m15 only.

You can open EA in MetaEditor and change magic number and save it as for gbpusd m15. Because different is magic number only. Other settings are the same for gbpusd and eurusd.

But please note: magic number in this EA should be ended by 0.

For example: 1230

Thanks Newdigital. How to edit? Please advise

Hi Newdigital,

Thanks for your instruction.

Please kindly advise the steps on how to edit, and save the new edited one? I am not familiar with this process. Thanks. Is it possible that I can attach this revised ea on the chart, and open the Input, and then, change the magic no. inside it, and it will works fine?

By the way, what is the meaning of Piplock in this newly revised version?

Does it mean the Profitpiplock? For example: If I want to secure 20 pips as profit, and then, after the market price moves in the correct direction of the EA's trades, then, it will automatically LOCK 20 pips as profit ? Is my understanding correct?

About the "breakeven" option, if I put, for example, 50 pips in this option, does it mean that after market moves in the ea's direction trades more than 50 pips, then, the ea will automatically move to break-even point?

Also, how to decompile into exe4 file? Please kindly teach me, as I know nothing about this knowledge.

Waiting for your further information soon.

Thanks and regards,

James

Please kindly advise the steps on how to edit, and save the new edited one? I am not familiar with this process. Thanks. Is it possible that I can attach this revised ea on the chart, and open the Input, and then, change the magic no. inside it, and it will works fine?

Yes, you can change the magic number in input. Also you can open MetaEditor, open this EA from MetaEditor, change magic number to new one and press F5 (or compile).

About the "breakeven" option, if I put, for example, 50 pips in this option, does it mean that after market moves in the ea's direction trades more than 50 pips, then, the ea will automatically move to break-even point?

Yes, should be ...

I did not test this new version yet. Try to backtest just to see how it works.

Also, how to decompile into exe4 file? Please kindly teach me, as I know nothing about this knowledge.

You mean: compile to receive ex4 from mql4?

Place EA in experts folder in MetaTrader's directory and open Metatrader.

Or (which I like more): open Metatrader, open MetaEditor, open this EA from MetaEditor (from the left MetaEditor's panel) and click compile.

For more information look at this small thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

Dear Igorad and Newdigital. Please kindly correct the errors of this ea. Thanks

Dear Igorad and Newdigital,

Finally, the revised envelop EA could work normally. Thanks a lot.

I have got an EA which trades Eurusd on M30 (can be used on h1 also). This EA could catch the trend well enough. Last week, it even caught profit of 100 pips, but finally could make profit of 10 pips only, because this EA has an error in moving trailing stop. I noticed it informed the errors as follows:

"Error Modifying Order. Code:1".

It only moved the trailing stop to 10 pips higher than entry price, and then, stop functioning.

Could you please kindly have a look at the source code, and correct this error, so that this EA can move the trailing stop properly when it make more and more profits. Also, if possible, please kindly add a "Breakeven" option into this EA.

Recently, market conditions moved in a crazy and unpredicted way. It is safer with an EA to have "breakeven" option, and then from that point, the trailing stop just continue to move in the direction of profit when the market price moves into the direction of the EA's trades.

This EA is based on manual trading system of EMA (Crossing of WMA5 and WMA8 above and below EMA18 and EMA28 on H1 time-frame) that I bought.

I asked the author to correct this error, but so far, no feedback from him (maybe, his programming skill is not so good).

Because I traded this system with consistent profit, and I also noticed that this EA also caught trend rather well. If this error can be corrected, this EA will produce consistent profit, I think.

Thanks a lot for your correction of my EA.

Have a nice weekend !

Best regards,

James

Files:
tradingea.mq4  8 kb

Envelope EA all the versions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

I am forward testing Envelope 2.12 EA.

It is closed trades for today (in pips):

It is open trades right now:

-----------

There is some new version which I did not test yet: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173366/page22

Envelope 2.12 EA.

The trades closed yesterday:

And some trades are open now (incl pending orders):

Some more pips for today closed:

And it is open trades right now:

When I was making previous post so the situation was changed on open trades:

Files:

Few more trades closed.

As a results:

it is +922 pips was closed for this week (2 days) as P/L.

And 2 trades are open now:

This EA was connected with RAS and working with no error.

And Electra closed +3928 pips today:

So, totally for this week:

+1,001 pips from Newstrader;

+922 pips from this Envelope EA

and

+3928 pips from Electra EA.

+5821 pips for this 2 days.

Reason: