EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 39

Do you think volume on EURGBP is going to be low leading into Christmas. Does anyone have an opinion? I think this could have a big effect on scalping EAs. Beware!

crossy:
Hello IHIPRO or SOMEBODY ELSE,

I have another problem: As I backtest v. 1a it runs O.K., but I have problems as I backtest v. B & C.

I put already the compiled icustom prog. (MA_AngleZeroSigma) at the indicator sub-directory, but unfortunatly I just get in JURNAL page that MA_AngleZeroSigma 1M loaded sucsespully, but no trades going on

What shell I do?

Thankes..

Hi crossy,

We have same problem. I don't know why. If I backtest with alpari's history data, then EA don't work. But if I backtest with FxPro's history data (which the data is very limited), then EA work well with amazing result (but quality data is 86%).

fxtrading08:
Thanks mate. What settings should I put this on? EURGBP M5? Also, I use ODL as my broker which operates at GMT. What time settings should there be?

Hi fxtrading08,

Actually, you don't have to change anything at EA's setting. Only time trading (OpenHour & CloseHour) and LotsDigit (number of lot broker's digit). And maybe Risk, if you want to safe trading.

If you uses ODL, then OpenHour=20.00, CloseHour=01.00 (max. 03.00).

ihipro:
Hi crossy, We have same problem. I don't know why. If I backtest with alpari's history data, then EA don't work. But if I backtest with FxPro's history data (which the data is very limited), then EA work well with amazing result (but quality data is 86%).

Check the spread if in alpari's data is not to high. If it's that, modify the spread in the expert.

Or delete your EURGBP history, and don't have open chart of eurgbp, and re-download history.

dan1010:
thank you for your concern and i pray to donate to your work, pls what time frame should i apply to and how would i change the lot size for acct of 20k and once more i have an ea i would like to share with u which am using but it will not work with 5digit on alpari and its buy and sell ea which it has been producing result and it has been modify to a lot size and it really work well with usd/jpy 15m chart but it wont work again with alpari so i need you or anybody to code it so that it can be working by 01/01/2009 and i want everybody to try it on there demo also to see how it works. waiting to having your reply.

Hi dan1010,

Ha.. ha.. ha.. this is not my work , but mr _rdb_'s work. You may discuss your EA with and donate for him. I just someone who like this EA.

For your question about YourLucky EA, what your broker? Because, trading hours is importent. And, _rdb_ suggest if you make this EA for live trading, you may change Risk to 25.

bendex:
Do you think volume on EURGBP is going to be low leading into Christmas. Does anyone have an opinion? I think this could have a big effect on scalping EAs. Beware!

Hi bandex,

I think there are settings in the EA, namely MaxSpread that make filter for spreads. If spreads higher than MaxSpread, then EA does not open trade.

But, if christmast give EURGBP's spread wide than normal, maybe we do not trade that day.

(sorry for bad english)

Big Joe:
ihipro:
Hi crossy, We have same problem. I don't know why. If I backtest with alpari's history data, then EA don't work. But if I backtest with FxPro's history data (which the data is very limited), then EA work well with amazing result (but quality data is 86%).

Check the spread if in alpari's data is not to high. If it's that, modify the spread in the expert.

Or delete your EURGBP history, and don't have open chart of eurgbp, and re-download history.

Thank you for your advise

ihipro:

Hi IHIPRO,

First, I've solved my prob.

What you say is very interesting. I sugest that ypu will send me your

Alpari hystoric data (crossy at zahav.net.il) and I will try it. If you prefer,

we can be in touch by the private mail, so the help will be faster and

shorter.

thanks

ihipro:
Hi dan1010,

Ha.. ha.. ha.. this is not my work , but mr _rdb_'s work. You may discuss your EA with and donate for him. I just someone who like this EA.

For your question about YourLucky EA, what your broker? Because, trading hours is importent. And, _rdb_ suggest if you make this EA for live trading, you may change Risk to 25.

i use alpari UK and and pls tell what setting to be change as am ready to disclose the statement on the forum the size of the acct is 20k which lot size is the best for money management and i will post d detail as week is going by. thank you all we will all succeed, amen

Hi all,

I make thread for my EA

you can download Your_Lucky_v1e on this Thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042

@ihipro

Thank You very much for your attention to me my friend...

Reason: