EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 38

herly:
Hello Mr. RDB ...

I think better if you open a new thread to make it easier for other people to know this great EA.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

I Agree, yes open a new thread

Request for ffaspector EA

ffaspector:
I hope nobody minds, but I'm intrigued by this EA and made a few tweaks for myself. I fixed the comments acting strange, made it work for a four digit broker. I also prefer a different method for money management (DragonMM) in my EAs, so that code is in there if you feel like trying it. Just set the UseDragonMM to true and set Risk back to 50.

I know RDB is working on v1d, but I thought these changes might help hold everyone over.

EDIT: nevermind, my post count is too small to attach it. can email it if somebody else would like to....

ffaspector, if you don't mind like to try your tweaked EA as well, please...

Thanks

jidonk@gmail.com

Sorry, It's O.K.

jidonk:
ffaspector, if you don't mind like to try your tweaked EA as well, please...

Thanks

jidonk@gmail.com

Hi jidonk.

This EA was posted here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178619/page23

Need for eur-gbp hystoric data

Good morning Freinds,

I need a good hystoric data for EUR-GBP.

It can be for 1-3 years.

I wish you to help me, Please.

Please send it to crossy at zahav.net.il

Thanke you all

could somebody please share template for !_rdb_Thunder_4WD_EURGBP_v1a so we can check the entry?

thx in advance

Made a backtest with v1c and v1c_a. The difference is impressive; the changed moneymanagement is much more effective.

As long MT4 uses for optimisation the actual settings of the account and the settings between Live and Demo are different, I will make a optimisation in the next 5 PIP night session on my life account.

About History Data Download: check this commercial site. They have a good "howto" on the site... even if their EA killed my life account. *lol*

@_rdb_: Clean up your private messages!

odirlei:
hi jidonk.

This ea was posted here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178619/page23

what should our default settings be? My broker has gmt time and 4 digits.

thanks

ihipro:
Hi dan1010,

In here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178619/page11

If you use Alpari (UK), then the trading hours for this EA is 21.00 - 02.00 (max. 04.00) (Alpari UK's time).

And don't forget to give us your comment.

thank you for your concern and i pray to donate to your work, pls what time frame should i apply to and how would i change the lot size for acct of 20k and once more i have an ea i would like to share with u which am using but it will not work with 5digit on alpari and its buy and sell ea which it has been producing result and it has been modify to a lot size and it really work well with usd/jpy 15m chart but it wont work again with alpari so i need you or anybody to code it so that it can be working by 01/01/2009 and i want everybody to try it on there demo also to see how it works. waiting to having your reply.

Hi Dan1010

Use on a 5min timeframe. Also if u could post your ea I could have a look at making it work on 5digits

Best rgds

Reason: