EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 38

DireX
DireX  
Defjam:
Few people with out knowledge just wait with their month open. This is just great. A guy how know what he was talking about just been over look. I can guarantee you that pip will increase. I know brokers I was one and know many. You could of made some money your self, if you learn how to keep it to your self.

So true. Market maker or BROKER will have no choice but to raise spread. Smart guy would of keep it to him self and not give it to every body. Here is little fact to share some of you who have no idea how forex work.

How Market Makers Work

Market makers "make" or set both the bid and the ask prices on their systems and display them publicly on their quote screens. They stand prepared to make transactions at these prices with their customers, who range from banks to retail forex traders. In doing this, market makers provide some liquidity to the market. As counterparties to each forex transaction in terms of pricing, market makers must take the opposite side of your trade. In other words, whenever you sell, they must buy from you, and vice versa.

The exchange rates that market makers set are based on their own best interests. On paper, the way they generate profits for the company through their market-making activities is with the spread that is charged to their customers. Spread the difference between the bid and the ask price, and is often fixed by each market maker. Usually, spreads are kept fairly reasonable as a result of the stiff competition between numerous market makers. As counterparties, many of them will then try to hedge, or cover, your order by passing it on to someone else. But there are also times in which market makers may decide to hold your order and trade against you.

[Deleted]  

the ea

Dear RDB,

Thirst of all, thanks for your EA shearing with big potential!

To understand it better, could you be so kind to explain strategy of its working?

For example, the thread was started from EA which works from RSI levels.

What is a logic of your EA?

Regards,

Sergey.

Stuart Wilson
Stuart Wilson  
ihipro:
Hi fxtrading08,

It is shared here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178619/page23

And don't forget give us your comment.

Thanks mate. What settings should I put this on? EURGBP M5? Also, I use ODL as my broker which operates at GMT. What time settings should there be?

herly
herly  

Hello Mr. RDB ...

I think better if you open a new thread to make it easier for other people to know this great EA.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

John Doe
John Doe  
herly:
Hello Mr. RDB ...

I think better if you open a new thread to make it easier for other people to know this great EA.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

I Agree, yes open a new thread

jidonk
jidonk  

Request for ffaspector EA

ffaspector:
I hope nobody minds, but I'm intrigued by this EA and made a few tweaks for myself. I fixed the comments acting strange, made it work for a four digit broker. I also prefer a different method for money management (DragonMM) in my EAs, so that code is in there if you feel like trying it. Just set the UseDragonMM to true and set Risk back to 50.

I know RDB is working on v1d, but I thought these changes might help hold everyone over.

EDIT: nevermind, my post count is too small to attach it. can email it if somebody else would like to....

ffaspector, if you don't mind like to try your tweaked EA as well, please...

Thanks

jidonk@gmail.com

Yochanan Gerbi
Yochanan Gerbi  

Sorry, It's O.K.

Odirlei Zimmermann
Odirlei Zimmermann  
jidonk:
ffaspector, if you don't mind like to try your tweaked EA as well, please...

Thanks

jidonk@gmail.com

Hi jidonk.

This EA was posted here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178619/page23

Yochanan Gerbi
Yochanan Gerbi  

Need for eur-gbp hystoric data

Good morning Freinds,

I need a good hystoric data for EUR-GBP.

It can be for 1-3 years.

I wish you to help me, Please.

Please send it to crossy at zahav.net.il

Thanke you all

[Deleted]  

could somebody please share template for !_rdb_Thunder_4WD_EURGBP_v1a so we can check the entry?

thx in advance