EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 42

hello, someone puo' to advise a serious reliable broker who concurs the scalping? thanks. excused my English bad one.

What about FXDD - MTXtreme

at120:
you/we need a broker with use ECN. Any dealing desk broker won't be happy/allow this kind of EA's cause we're taking their money.

Problem with this is, that I don't know a broker which support MT4+ECN, which is ready to use live. (ATC already testing, no live acc. so far...:-( )

Bye, Alex

Has anybody tried this EA on FXDD - MTXtreme ... supposedly it's an MT4 platform with ECN (has relatively high commissions though).

ehis:
HI GUYS,

WE ALL SEEMS TO HAVE ABANDONED THE 'KING' OF THE THREAD......EURGBP_KING EA BASED ON RSI OVER-BOUGHT LEVELS AND OVER-SOLD-LEVELS.

I THINK WE SHOULD FOCUS A LITTLE MORE TO IMPROVE ON IT, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT MOST BROKERS ARE CLOSING ACCT THAT RUNS "YOUR_LUCKY" EA.

find attached is a demo foward testing of the EURGBP_king EA coded by xux99.

i am very impressed by the result 5K to 15K in 8 NIGHTS (+1GMT).

I'd hate to ask a dumb question, but in which post is the latest version of this EA available? I've looked at the first post and it doesn't appear to have the latest version.

I have attached EURGBP King v1.2. All open orders can be closed after a defined hour and a closed bar RSI value can be used.

Files:

king v1.1 result now at 29k from 5k

xux99:
I have attached EURGBP King v1.2. All open orders can be closed after a defined hour and a closed bar RSI value can be used.

hi xux99,

i seen you truely have a good heart.

thanks for the updated version 1.2.

here is my update of v1.1 testing so for. i posted the settings to you.

so far i see that this EA can become the fx holy grail.

in the near furture i will send another suggestion to you on how to make it trade more effectively.

i am not a coder, but i can do good critic to improve any trading system.

with someone like you, i think we can do more.

FEED YOUR GOOD EYES WITH THESE VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE RESULTS OF KING V1.1

Files:

EHIS, whats your setting of eurgbp king?

Hi ehis...

what is your ea setting in order to get result like you posted report??

thanks

ffaspector:
I hope nobody minds, but I'm intrigued by this EA and made a few tweaks for myself. I fixed the comments acting strange, made it work for a four digit broker. I also prefer a different method for money management (DragonMM) in my EAs, so that code is in there if you feel like trying it. Just set the UseDragonMM to true and set Risk back to 50.

I know RDB is working on v1d, but I thought these changes might help hold everyone over.

EDIT: nevermind, my post count is too small to attach it. can email it if somebody else would like to....

Sounds great. Can you please send me your version to pilx at gmx.net?

I'very eager to test it.

Thanks.

ehis:
HI GUYS,

WE ALL SEEMS TO HAVE ABANDONED THE 'KING' OF THE THREAD......EURGBP_KING EA BASED ON RSI OVER-BOUGHT LEVELS AND OVER-SOLD-LEVELS.

I THINK WE SHOULD FOCUS A LITTLE MORE TO IMPROVE ON IT, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT MOST BROKERS ARE CLOSING ACCT THAT RUNS "YOUR_LUCKY" EA.

find attached is a demo foward testing of the EURGBP_king EA coded by xux99.

i am very impressed by the result 5K to 15K in 8 NIGHTS (+1GMT).

thanks for statement

can we have set file ??

regards

shabane

Funny

Funny that many people try to use backtest data of metaquotes for backtesting or demoaccounts spreads.

with a normal EURGBP expert you get to 500% each day with a 2 pip spread in demoaccount. but in realtrading spread is variable so backtesting is useless until you use broker that have ask and bit data in the backtest history.

dont know why your versions have less wins, maybe other entry signals. but if you try to trade long term with fix spread you will allways be kicked be normal brokers after your irst day and the wirst 200 %. with variable spreads you dont have this problems but you need completly improved trading knowledges, changing a set in an EA is not the profit way until the expert cant manage this.

some people seems to try to get some fast trades with fixed low spreads and dont trade the real spreads . why? with variable spreads wins are also possible or you have the wrong entry signals.

MTXtreme's spread is 5 pips and over on EURGBP during scalping hours. ECN brokers such as Hotspot are even worse, at around 10 pips. Unless you can find a bucketshop willing to operate at a loss, there is no way to run a EURGBP scalper at the moment.

saltcafe:
Has anybody tried this EA on FXDD - MTXtreme ... supposedly it's an MT4 platform with ECN (has relatively high commissions though).
Reason: