EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 35

hellkas:
First of all, I want to thank you for share your EA.. Thank you..

If I understood well what you say, here's EA..

If you get it wrong, sorry, and I'll remove the EA..

Note: The autor of this EA its _rdb_ and ffaspector.. All the credits are for them..

THanks it does not open trades ? what TF?

increase:

Hi increase,

You should use at TF5, and open at sideway market (asian session).

increase:

Hi increase..

The market is closed.. Just kidding

Mine its ok.. Try M5 TF..

what does yours journal?

i need the ea

pls can u send me the version of the ea i mean your lucky ea the one you are talking abt pls am using alpari uk and i am from africa with +1hr different to UK so pls what is the appropriate time to trade as am getting more interesting in this forum and all you guys are doing a wonderful job, i believe all of us will succeed in this business pls i need also the setting if anyone know the best setting that can be used. thank and God bless u all my e-mail is dan101080@YAHOO.COM as per for the ea download. thank you all

hi ihipro

hello ihipro need little help from u..can u add me at ramiz1236@yahoo.com

sorry i don't know how to pm ...lolz

dan1010:
pls can u send me the version of the ea i mean your lucky ea the one you are talking abt pls am using alpari uk and i am from africa with +1hr different to UK so pls what is the appropriate time to trade as am getting more interesting in this forum and all you guys are doing a wonderful job, i believe all of us will succeed in this business pls i need also the setting if anyone know the best setting that can be used. thank and God bless u all my e-mail is dan101080@YAHOO.COM as per for the ea download. thank you all

Hi dan1010,

In here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178619/page11

If you use Alpari (UK), then the trading hours for this EA is 21.00 - 02.00 (max. 04.00) (Alpari UK's time).

And don't forget to give us your comment.

ffaspector:
I hope nobody minds, but I'm intrigued by this EA and made a few tweaks for myself. I fixed the comments acting strange, made it work for a four digit broker. I also prefer a different method for money management (DragonMM) in my EAs, so that code is in there if you feel like trying it. Just set the UseDragonMM to true and set Risk back to 50.

I know RDB is working on v1d, but I thought these changes might help hold everyone over.

EDIT: nevermind, my post count is too small to attach it. can email it if somebody else would like to....

Can you please send me the revised EA to work on a 4 digit broker? My email is swilson2006 at gmail dot com. This is very much appreciated.

wht should i do to settings to trade micro lots??? as ihipro have done in previous posts

fxtrading08:
Can you please send me the revised EA to work on a 4 digit broker? My email is swilson2006 at gmail dot com. This is very much appreciated.

Hi fxtrading08,

It is shared here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178619/page23

And don't forget give us your comment.

Hello ihipro,

You might want to remove the programmers email address from you post. There are many spammers that look for email addresses on public forums like this one and then send all of their spam to those email addresses.

Regards,

Jeff

QUOTE=ihipro;249264]Hi ramiz1236,

Maybe you should change LotsDigit. If your broker allow micro (ex. 0.01), then LotsDigit=2. If your broker allow mini (ex. 0.1), then LotsDigit=1.

If still does not help, maybe you should answer to the coder, mr. _rdb_ at