crossy:
Hi IHIPRO,

First, I've solved my prob.

What you say is very interesting. I sugest that ypu will send me your

Alpari hystoric data (crossy at zahav.net.il) and I will try it. If you prefer,

we can be in touch by the private mail, so the help will be faster and

shorter.

hello crossy,

you can download your own data Alpari at the site. History Center for MetaTrader 4

does not need to wait someone to send the data for you my friend, because that has a capacity large enough to 50Mb

dan1010:
i use alpari UK and and pls tell what setting to be change as am ready to disclose the statement on the forum the size of the acct is 20k which lot size is the best for money management and i will post d detail as week is going by. thank you all we will all succeed, amen

Hi dan1010

You can get my *.set file for Alpari (5 Digits) or IBFX (4 Digits) in my New Thread.

finally...

thx for sharing rdb

Oke bos _rdb_.

Anyone that really is worried about spread should just not trade at all. If you want to use an EA then it can have parameters coded in to protect your account against this. If you do not want to trade with criminal brokers then have the code converted to C++ or Java and use with a real broker. ECN is available through MT4 now but some still say it is not real ECN, well the prices are not the most competitive that it for sure.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178619/page25

bnbb2004:
When using the DragonMM what does the Lots Optimized need to be set at - True or False?? TIA!

It doesn't matter. DragonMM will overide the previous Lots Optimized setting. I should have also mentioned, Profits may be higher, Drawdown WILL be higher with DragonMM=true. Your decision....

I'll be moving over to the new thread: _rdb_The Best Free EA

How

ihipro:
I think this EA is great. I forward EA this morning (Indonesian's time), and the result is fine for me. I use FxPro broker (demo) with USD100 deposit. To minimize loss, I set TP=10 (mean 1 for 4 digit broker) and MaxTrade=2. (Sory for bad english).

how did you trade with 100 $ and 0,1 lots when i try my margin call comes???

EA download

Hey can any1 mail the the new version of lucky eurgbp 1d or 1e.i cant find on the forum to download.

zainfakhan@gmail.com

zeeshanfkhan:
Hey can any1 mail the the new version of lucky eurgbp 1d or 1e.i cant find on the forum to download. zainfakhan@gmail.com
ffaspector:
... I'll be moving over to the new thread: _rdb_The Best Free EA

Does that help?

Helo IHIPRO

I have one question about YoUrLucky ver 1c last update, when i trade in demo (IBFX) this EA work perfectly, but the same depozit and start in the same time like demo - Live (IBFX) account is not working - no orders .Why?

I try in 3 PComputers with 6 account (3 live and 3 demo account), all start in one time, demo account work perfectly - Live accounts have no orders all night - Nothing ? Something is not ok? Is the problem in broker or. . .

Reason: