EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 44

Dude have you been living under a rock or something? The reason 2008 is so bearish is the bear sterns collapse, the fall of lehman brothers (which took away 6% of liquidity,) and the US economy falling.

I almost don't even want to acknowledge your post. We just lived through a year comparable to the great depression, and your asking why EURUSD fell drastically???

betscafe:
Hi

Can someone tell me why most EA crashes in backtest in 2008.

Seems something is very wrong with the data as in 2008 EURUSD

just went bearish as h*** but that's it. (IBFX Tested)

Daniel

xux99:
EURGBP King v1.3 is attached. You can change trade action after stop loss or take profit. Trading on Fridays can be disabled.

whe i attache ver.1.3 it come s up the popup below.

even if i set the stoploos etc for the first trade.

What it's wrong?

thanks

Files:
popup.jpg  31 kb
popup2.jpg  40 kb

freemenn:
whe i attache ver.1.3 it come s up the popup below.

even if i set the stoploos etc for the first trade.

What it's wrong?

thanks

ok replay to myselve...

I havent set the takeprofit to 20

But the previouse version didn't need the takeprofit at least as 20. I think it will never come to close a trade with so high takeprofit in the asian sesion.

Which is your broker? The message box is just a warning, it does not affect trading.

freemenn:
ok replay to myselve...

I havent set the takeprofit to 20

But the previouse version didn't need the takeprofit at least as 20. I think it will never come to close a trade with so high takeprofit in the asian sesion.

xux99:
Which is your broker? The message box is just a warning, it does not affect trading.

I use forex-metal.com they have also microlots 0.01 Usually i test EA's live on this befor putting more money in it.

Just a quick one, is the EA supposed to open an order as the RSI touches the 70 or 30 line?

Should it open orders as the RSI touches the 70 when RSI is above 70 for short sells and touches the 30 line when RSI is below the 30 line for longs.

Cheers

thanks

Hi all

just discover this thread and would like to join it because it looks like you guys are doing a great job.

tasse

xux99:
EURGBP King v1.3 is attached. You can change trade action after stop loss or take profit. Trading on Fridays can be disabled.

xux99:

the second additional trade dose just go teh same way as the first trade and the hedge teh opposit of the first?

Do you think you could add the hedge option to the following EA too?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042

I think there are other interested in the same option.

Please let me know.

thanks

The additional trade has the same direction and the hedge trade the opposite direction. You should ask RDB for any modifications to his expert advisor.

Good afternoon. Prompt, help to load, expert Your_Lucky_EURGBP_rdb_v1d.

Reason: