EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 33

ffaspector:
I hope nobody minds, but I'm intrigued by this EA and made a few tweaks for myself. I fixed the comments acting strange, made it work for a four digit broker. I also prefer a different method for money management (DragonMM) in my EAs, so that code is in there if you feel like trying it. Just set the UseDragonMM to true and set Risk back to 50.

I know RDB is working on v1d, but I thought these changes might help hold everyone over.

EDIT: nevermind, my post count is too small to attach it. can email it if somebody else would like to....

Effas, could you send the EA TO:nicefella31@hotmail.com.

thanks in advance

jalp:
Hi rdb

Would you please tell me the best trading hours to apply with FXDD?

thank rdb

Maybe I can help you.

FXDD is GMT+2. Trading hours for this EA is OpenHour=22.00, CloseHour=03.00 (max. 05.00).

marcelo1986:
I use FXPRO ALPARI UK, en time frame 1 min ok en time frame 5 min no run

I say this

2008.12.12 15:57:53 2008.07.03 17:48 MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,M1: loaded successfully

2008.12.12 15:57:53 2008.07.03 17:48 MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,M1: loaded successfully

2008.12.12 15:57:53 2008.07.03 17:47 MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,M1: loaded successfully

2008.12.12 15:57:53 2008.07.03 17:47 MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,M1: loaded successfully

2008.12.12 15:57:52 2008.07.03 17:34 MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,M1: loaded successfully

2008.12.12 15:57:52 2008.07.03 17:34 MA_AngleZeroSigma EURGBP,M1: loaded successfully

no execut orders EA luky 1VC

helpp thank you

Hi marcelo1986,

This problem is the same as when I do backtest for YourLucky. I don't know why this happen. I think we have same problem

DireX:
I'm no Expert but ask you self this. Does every broker have same spread? For EG should spread be more in day time when market is volatile that would make more sense? why in asian session when it's all quite and in range. before yes they might be able to live with spread but it can change. I want to say this because it's effecting my account and maybe all of our account in future. just don't be surpise.

Totally agree. 95% of the broker are market maker , not true ECN, they are trade against with you , if you win that's mean broker is in loss..When you hear someone can't withdraw his profit with $100k , it is very normal now a day..as i know one ECN broker that supply MT4 platform have 6 spread in E/G all the time in asian market... no dout , this EA is great...but i'm afraid it will be useless one day...maybe soon...Sorry i'm not saying something bad , but i am telling the true...Anyway , Thank you Abdul...But i hope you still can keep doing it better and better...i belief is always a way to solve a problem...

keat927:
Totally agree. 95% of the broker are market maker , not true ECN, they are trade against with you , if you win that's mean broker is in loss..When you hear someone can't withdraw his profit with $100k , it is very normal now a day..as i know one ECN broker that supply MT4 platform have 6 spread in E/G all the time in asian market... no dout , this EA is great...but i'm afraid it will be useless one day...maybe soon...Sorry i'm not saying something bad , but i am telling the true...Anyway , Thank you Abdul...But i hope you still can keep doing it better and better...i belief is always a way to solve a problem...

Please don't dampen our spirits here keat927...

We'll all keep our fingers crossed that this EA will live a VERY LONG life!

Thanks for all your efforts Abdul!

ffaspector:
I hope nobody minds, but I'm intrigued by this EA and made a few tweaks for myself. I fixed the comments acting strange, made it work for a four digit broker. I also prefer a different method for money management (DragonMM) in my EAs, so that code is in there if you feel like trying it. Just set the UseDragonMM to true and set Risk back to 50.

I know RDB is working on v1d, but I thought these changes might help hold everyone over.

EDIT: nevermind, my post count is too small to attach it. can email it if somebody else would like to....

please email me john(at)crewz(dot)com and I will post it on the board

Tks

I want to try your EA

Hi ffaspector.

Could you also please send me your dragonMM.

Regards,

kyojee (at) hotmail.com

ffaspector:

ffaspector:

Dear ffaspector.

Would you please send me your dragonMM.

Best Regards,

butelee@gmail.com

bnbb2004:
keat927:
DireX:
I'm no Expert but ask you self this. Does every broker have same spread? For EG should spread be more in day time when market is volatile that would make more sense? why in asian session when it's all quite and in range. before yes they might be able to live with spread but it can change. I want to say this because it's effecting my account and maybe all of our account in future. just don't be surpise.

Please don't dampen our spirits here keat927...

We'll all keep our fingers crossed that this EA will live a VERY LONG life!

Thanks for all your efforts Abdul!

I think, better we discuss this EA about how this EA can survive to trade around asian's time, with make code for EA, tweak at set file, or other which related with code.

I agree with bnbb2004, that we here in high spirit, and we want to this EA make profit for our account. And I support any action that causes the EA is better.

And if you want to discuss about the broker, there may be other thread that can be created discussion.

ffaspector:

Dear ffaspector, could you please send our DragonMM enhanced YourLucky to kinfogeek at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance