EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 34

ihipro:
I think, better we discuss this EA about how this EA can survive to trade around asian's time, with make code for EA, tweak at set file, or other which related with code.

I agree with bnbb2004, that we here in high spirit, and we want to this EA make profit for our account. And I support any action that causes the EA is better.

And if you want to discuss about the broker, there may be other thread that can be created discussion.

I AGREE WITH YOU IHIPRO, LET'S SUPPORT THIS EA, I THINK THIS EA IS THE BEST FREE EA IN THE WORLD, AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE DONATION IF WE MAKE PROFIT WITH THIS EA.....GOOD JOB Mr. ABDUL......

ffaspector:
I hope nobody minds, but I'm intrigued by this EA and made a few tweaks for myself. I fixed the comments acting strange, made it work for a four digit broker. I also prefer a different method for money management (DragonMM) in my EAs, so that code is in there if you feel like trying it. Just set the UseDragonMM to true and set Risk back to 50.

I know RDB is working on v1d, but I thought these changes might help hold everyone over.

EDIT: nevermind, my post count is too small to attach it. can email it if somebody else would like to....

If u don't mind please send it to duitbebas@gmail.com

Thanks

Our problem is that we are at the whim of the brokers.

I dont like to trade the 5 pip spread, but if I dont, then there is no trading. So we have to live with it. But what happens if they widen it to 7 pips. Do we find another trading pair? I've looked at EURCHF, but the EA doesn't seem to like it too much. Anyone else looked into other pairs?

The MM is an important addition to the EA.

why many people are concerned with the Spread reaches 5 or 7 points.

if you do not see the Forward that I do in ibfx broker?

the demo provides a server ibfx spreads with the same server where the Live at asian session even reaches 10-12 points, and this EA still get the opportunity to make trading.

just send email or make donation for me, and I will send you an email the Thunder4WD, I get a lot of reprimand that does not upload the Thunder4WD EA in this forum, I do not understand why, but should be such that I do.

I will soon complete Your_Lucky_v1d and share here, but not for Thunder4WD.

please forgive me on this decision.

ffaspector:
Email sent. Please attach the EA when you receive it.

First of all, I want to thank you for share your EA.. Thank you..

If I understood well what you say, here's EA..

If you get it wrong, sorry, and I'll remove the EA..

Note: The autor of this EA its _rdb_ and ffaspector.. All the credits are for them..

I don't really understand, why you need donations with these so wonderfull eas ? You can make money "easy", right ?

Furthermore, you say you have friends who run thunder4wd on live accounts, they can give you some donations, no ?

Nevertheless, that's your choice, and thanks for allready uploaded experts.

Big Joe:
I don't really understand, why you need donations with these so wonderfull eas ? You can make money "easy", right ? Furthermore, you say you have friends who run thunder4wd on live accounts, they can give you some donations, no ?

for now, many give to me investors password accounts, and I see EA is giving a 50% profit a week with the default settings.

but until now I do not get the donation's from his, maybe not yet...

but now I am happy since I share this EA here.

because somebody already send donations to me from that far and I do not know who is he.

goood job rdb...

_rdb_:
for now, many give to me investors password accounts, and I see EA is giving a 50% profit a week with the default settings.

but until now I do not get the donation's from his, maybe not yet...

but now I am happy since I share this EA here.

because somebody already send donations to me from that far and I do not know who is he.

Helloo rdb...u r doin a gr8 job...& u really desrve a share out of all ppl profits..(i won't call it donation) atleast rdb is not that kinda person who sells EA's which is just worthless..& he is not even selling it he is just asking for his share...i think we all should stop talking negative's and share everything...do share who are on live profits

RDB add me up on messenger...ramiz1236@yahoo.com or provide me ur email..

i am tryin it on demo

Big Joe:
I don't really understand, why you need donations with these so wonderfull eas ? You can make money "easy", right ?

Furthermore, you say you have friends who run thunder4wd on live accounts, they can give you some donations, no ?

Nevertheless, that's your choice, and thanks for allready uploaded experts.

Maybe for donation, gift, no for money?

Please every body, give positive response. Let us go back to the EA .

Thank you.

Reason: