EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 45

EURGBP King 1.3 - (need mor information)

I have ver 1.3 and would really like to learn about how to set the additional setting on the second order and on the hedging option. Is there any documentation?

ehis:
HI XUX99,

I HAVE DONE THE BACK TESTING AND HAVE EQUALLY PROMISING RESULTS.

FOR ALL THOSE ASKING FOR MY SETTINGS, SEE IT ATTACHED

THANKS MAN.

Here is a statement of the 1st version with SL 38

Nice results. I wish I could test longer.

Statement: 453422 - Automated Gains

nice results,

i have a question , when i put in the settings MM true, it dosent work at all, it still uses 0.10 packages.

what i am doing wrong ?

i have the v1.3

Mr. Madruga:
Here is a statement of the 1st version with SL 38

Nice results. I wish I could test longer.

Statement: 453422 - Automated Gains

Mr. Maduga,

Are you using the EA from post #1? Also, are you using this on a 5M time frame? Thx! :-)

Updated results

Mr Madruga

Do you have any recent results on this EA. Your statement ends dec 08? Just like to know how the EA performed in the new year especially jan 19th & 20th.

Hey MR. Madruga

Are you still manually scalping the EURGBP? Is it still working well for you? Market conditions have changed over the past few months...

I'd be interested in finding out what additional strategies you are using to trade this today vs. several years ago...

EURGBP King v1.4

A new version with an option of hidden stop loss and take profit is attached.

Files:

Manual EA? or Auto

Is this still a manual EA or can I just let it run?

xux99:
A new version with an option of hidden stop loss and take profit is attached.

i have same question as previous poster ...is this manual or fully automated EA ... aldo ... when i try to download the .rar file above, all i get is a page of jibberish ...no file to download..

please help...thanks !!!!

how to load and run this .rar file ... to my understanding, if its not .ex4 it cannot run as automated EA ...no???

please help...thanks!!!

Reason: