EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 43

Eurgbp v1.2

xux99:
I have attached EURGBP King v1.2. All open orders can be closed after a defined hour and a closed bar RSI value can be used.

HI XUX99,

I HAVE DONE THE BACK TESTING AND HAVE EQUALLY PROMISING RESULTS.

BUT THERE IS ONE IMPORTANT FUNCTION THAT IS NEEDED TO PUT INTO THIS EA TO HELP PROTECT ACCTS SHOULD A STRONG TREND BREAK OUT AS IT HAPPENED ON 18/19 NIGTH (+1GMT) I SUFFERRED SEVERAL STOPLOSS HITS, AND THE TRADE WITH LARGE SL STILL CARRY HUGE DRAWDOWN.

THE FUNCTION I WILL SUGGEST TO BE ADDED IS "ALLOW RE-ENTRY-AFTER-SL" AND "ALLOW-RE-ENTRY-AFTER-TP" BOTH TO BE SET ON "FALSE" AS DEFAULT.

ADVANTAGE OF THE FUNCTION

WHEN A DOWN TREND BREAKS OUT AND REACHES ITS OVERSOLD LEVEL, THE EA OPENS A BUY TRADE.

IF THE DOWN TREND CONTINUES, THE SL MAY BE HIT. SINCE THE RSI REMAINS IN THE OVERSOLD LEVEL, TRADE SIGNALS REMAINS ACTIVE AND THE EA OPENS ANOTHER BUY WHICH MAY ALSO HIT SL AND SO ON. THIS SENERO IS INJURIOUS TO THE TRADING ACCT.

BUT IF THE "ALLOW-RE-ENTRY-AFTER-SL" FUNCTION IS IN THE EA AND IT IS SET ON "FALSE" (i.e, DON'T RE-ENTER TRADE AFTER SL), WHEN THE ABOVE SENERO OCCURS, AND THE SL IS HIT, THE EA WILL WAIT FOR THE RSI TO EXIT THE OVERSOLD LEVEL UNTIL IF AND WHEN THE RSI GENERATES THE NEXT TRADE SIGNAL.

THE SAME SHOULD APPLY TO TP AS WELL.

THESE SIMILAR BUT SEPERATELY INPUTED FUNTIONS WILL MAKE THIS EA A GREAT KING INDEED THAT HAS GOOD CONTROLS IN THE FX MARKET.

I STRONGLY APPEAL TO OUR GREAT CODER XUX99 TO ONCE AGAIN ACT TO LOOK INTO MY SUGGESTIONS.

IF YOU CONSIDER IT OK PLEASE CODE IT.

FOR ALL THOSE ASKING FOR MY SETTINGS, SEE IT ATTACHED

THANKS MAN.

Hi

Can someone tell me why most EA crashes in backtest in 2008.

Seems something is very wrong with the data as in 2008 EURUSD

just went bearish as h*** but that's it. (IBFX Tested)

Daniel

ehis:
HI XUX99,

I HAVE DONE THE BACK TESTING AND HAVE EQUALLY PROMISING RESULTS.

BUT THERE IS ONE IMPORTANT FUNCTION THAT IS NEEDED TO PUT INTO THIS EA TO HELP PROTECT ACCTS SHOULD A STRONG TREND BREAK OUT AS IT HAPPENED ON 18/19 NIGTH (+1GMT) I SUFFERRED SEVERAL STOPLOSS HITS, AND THE TRADE WITH LARGE SL STILL CARRY HUGE DRAWDOWN.

THE FUNCTION I WILL SUGGEST TO BE ADDED IS "ALLOW RE-ENTRY-AFTER-SL" AND "ALLOW-RE-ENTRY-AFTER-TP" BOTH TO BE SET ON "FALSE" AS DEFAULT.

THANKS MAN.

thanks for set file

you dont use BreakEven AND TrailingStop

??

Thanks for the .set

Hi Ehis

thank you for the .set

i will try the ea on demo....

I sent you a PM

Hi ehis,

Please have a look in your private mail box, I sent you a message.

Thanks

blueocean

THANKS MAN.

Hi Ehis,I've already bactest with 90% modeling quality,with your set,but the result as you can see here

Files:

_rdb_:
I will certainly post v1d and Thunder4WD,

but I still try to fix it,

yesterday I have v1c post and the result is still bad from v1a.

I only want to v1d better.

please be patient my friend...

hi, how is your work on thunder4WD going?

I currently backtest your other EA and it seems very promising.

Will go testing on Demo and also live. Will be happy to donate for you great work.

Looking to hear new about Thunder4WD

Bye

raja:

THANKS MAN.

Hi Ehis,I've already bactest with 90% modeling quality,with your set,but the result as you can see here

OH, I SEE YOU HAVE A BAD RESULT,

ACTUAALY MY BACK TEST WITH SL WAS ONLY FOR DEC 08. I HAD AN INCREMENT IN ACCT BAL.

THE INITIAL RESULT I POSTED WAS BASED ON SL=1000 WHICH IS AS GOOD AS SL=0. I SEE THIS AS CARRYING A GREAT RISK.

IF YOU CAN BE PATEINT A LITTLE, XUX99 IS WORKING ON A PROPOSAL THAT COULD GREATLY IMPROVE KING EA.

FOR NOW I HAVE STOPPED USING OR TESTING IT. I WILL WAIT FOR THE NREXT UPDATE COMING SOON.

PLEASE NO-ONE SHOULD ASK ME FOR THE SET FILE OF THE LAST POST I DID.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MEMBER.

JESUS CAME TO GIVE US SALVATION.

fxtrading08:
My broker closed account today for using this EA.

I was with ODL Securities.

I would advise not to use this on any live account or they will close you out.

I also see that it doesnt work as well on a 5 pip spread either does it??

Be careful.

I've spent all morning arguing with my broker.

Like I've replied before, I'd get a lawyer and sue for something. These brokers are PUBLIC companies, most are CORPORATIONS even, they deal with the public to do business. They can't refuse your business because you play by the rules can they? Man I'd get a lawyer and let he or she argue with your broker.

regards

EURGBP King v1.3 is attached. You can change trade action after stop loss or take profit. Trading on Fridays can be disabled.

Files: