Why differents backtest's results in 3 PC with same metatrader configuration ? - page 2

RaptorUK:
Take ubzen's  advice,  disconnect from your Broker so the Spread does not change,  I do this by entering an incorrect login ID and then trying to login, it will fail and disconnect you from your Broker.  Then you can use a spread controller script of some kind . . . there are a few,  search using Google,  so you can fix your Spread.  Then copy your History data from one terminal to the other 2 . . .   make sure you backup anything you don't want to lose. 

Why do that ? If you have same entry data (spread, history, broker ) then you have same results, if not you don't have same results. It's obvious, and what ?

Davidafx: no

ROFL... I had a feeling he's say screw that :-}

Well I guess its not important ( yet ).

ubzen:

ROFL... I had a feeling he's say screw that :-}

Well I guess its not important ( yet ).

I think it might have been an answer to my question about the Spread  . . .   "You printed it from the EA at the time that you did the test ?" 

What PC can I use as reference, is the PC that have more bar or other parameters ?

angevoyageur:

Why do that ? If you have same entry data (spread, history, broker ) then you have same results, if not you don't have same results. It's obvious, and what ?

To answer the question . . .

"Why differents backtest's results in 3 PC with same metatrader configuration ?"

. . .  and the answer will be that if the configuration is in fact the same the results will be the same. 

Davidafx:
What PC can I use as reference, is the PC that have more bar or other parameters ?
That is for you to decide . . .  copy all the data and you can repeat the tests will each set of History data in turn . . .

RaptorUK:

"Why differents backtest's results in 3 PC with same metatrader configuration ?"

. . .  and the answer will be that if the configuration is in fact the same the results will be the same. 

Agreed. The one other thing I could think of was a Random_Algorithm and that's why I included he check for that. Usually its the spreads, follow by the data thats causing the problems.

RaptorUK:

Ok. I probably misunderstood, I thought you had advised him to do so on 3 PC, 1 is enough.

angevoyageur:
Ok. I probably misunderstood, I thought you had advised him to do so on 3 PC, 1 is enough.

His question was specifically about getting the same or different results on 3 PCs . . .  if he want to reassure himself that he can get the same result on each PC then he should do just that.
Reason: