EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 29

silumancumi:
hey, i got same problem, FXPro, smiley already smiles, 5m chart, setting default, 4 hours waiting but no orders at all. What's the problem? help.

Maybe you use LotsDigit=2. If you use FxPro, then LotsDigit=1.

I hope this can help your problem.

FxPro has been giving me 4 pip spreads for several hours the last two days. Are other people experiencing this or have they singled me out?

bendex:
FxPro has been giving me 4 pip spreads for several hours the last two days. Are other people experiencing this or have they singled me out?

Same with you. But, not several hours, just several minutes I think.

ihipro:
Maybe you use LotsDigit=2. If you use FxPro, then LotsDigit=1. I hope this can help your problem.

thx for answering, yes i used lotsdigit=2, just change to lotsdigit=1 as you said, but still no trades, it's 6.25 broker's time, i set close hour 6, is now still trading time or not? thx

silumancumi:
thx for answering, yes i used lotsdigit=2, just change to lotsdigit=1 as you said, but still no trades, it's 6.25 broker's time, i set close hour 6, is now still trading time or not? thx

what is your setting?

silumancumi:
ihipro:
Maybe you use LotsDigit=2. If you use FxPro, then LotsDigit=1. I hope this can help your problem.

I used OpenHour=22.00 and CloseHour=03.00 (max 05.00).

If you used CloseHour=6, and it's 6.25 broker's time, then it is out of trading time. Until now, I still fail to try backtest on FxPro. I don't know why.

4051fx:
what is your setting?

default setting, except lotsdigit=1, i'm trying to extend the close hour to 8, may it will open some trades.

... 1hour later...

still no trade..

could someone please share the setting??

silumancumi:
silumancumi:
default setting, except lotsdigit=1, i'm trying to extend the close hour to 8, may it will open some trades.

... 1hour later...

still no trade..

could someone please share the setting??

It is mean the EA work well. This EA is best for sideway market, then EA make filter to avoid open trade for trending market. If EA open trade on trending market, you will get loss for your trade.

what the...... !!

it suddenly runs after silence for hours!! have no idea why..

haha... so strange..

Reason: