EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 28

myanyx:
I don't know why but my backtest results on v1a seems to be better than v1c. is it because of my setting or wat? (i use default on both)

further more ... try the first ea ( v1 not v1a )

then again there are only backtests

iwan_cpd:
Now reach "8 days" trade - Live Acc.

result:

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Statement 135374 - Fa.zip

yahoo mesngr : iwan_cpd

numpang lewat yah.., mudah2 an enjoy aja ( santai bro.. )

What 's the version of your EA? What's ths your open hour and close hour parameters?

Thanks

uagadugu:
What 's the version of your EA? What's ths your open hour and close hour parameters? Thanks

if you notice the statement, you'll see that he didn't use luckypro, that's his private EA.

edited by goldensight

4051fx:
Let's we test one ea here v1c, not b not a

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download !_rdb_Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1c.zip

If we load the template, ea will not appear so you must attach it manually.

This ea for 5 digit broker like FXPRO or Alpari (Alpari won't allowed you to scalping on EURGBP)

Suggested 2 spread on EURGBP like ODL and other but for small fund use FXPro i think

Thanks, Ihipro for directing me to your luck EA version Ic!

4051fx:
Let's we test one ea here v1c, not b not a

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download !_rdb_Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v1c.zip

If we load the template, ea will not appear so you must attach it manually.

This ea for 5 digit broker like FXPRO or Alpari (Alpari won't allowed you to scalping on EURGBP)

Suggested 2 spread on EURGBP like ODL and other but for small fund use FXPro i think

I'm trying FxPro demo for YourLucky, butthere's no EURGBP i see in demo. How did you guys test it in FXPro??

update:

ahh.. solved. I forgot to add manually the pair..

uagadugu:
What 's the version of your EA? What's ths your open hour and close hour parameters? Thanks

He can manage your fund with his EA, not sharing his EA

After 4 days forward test, YourLucky EA give me 100% profit with 0% drawdown in demo. It is very nice result. I am sure that many traders have been using this EA on live account.

I forward this EA with just USD100 for deposit, and I set TP=10 (mean 1 on 4 digit broker).

Reason: