EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 30

ihipro:
It is mean the EA work well. This EA is best for sideway market, then EA make filter to avoid open trade for trending market. If EA open trade on trending market, you will get loss for your trade.

Thx Ihipro,

I just saw your result of 4WD and YourLucky in nextdoor forum, 100% in 4 days for YourLucky and 60% in 4 days for 4WD, what a nice result

Could you please share the setting (*.set) for each EA. If u don't mind of course

You used 4WD in FXPRO? Does it work well too as in IBFX?

.. and what does LotsDigit mean anyway??

Tenkyu ya bro..

pegel juga ngomong inggris mulu..

ihipro:
I am very pleased to share

NB:

Aku yo pegel bos, soale aku gak isok bahasa inggris

Thanks, but where is the EA of the Thunder4WD?

I am very pleased to share

NB:

Aku yo pegel bos, soale aku gak isok bahasa inggris

sam123:
Thanks, but where is the EA of the Thunder4WD?

Mr. _rd_ has not been shared yet. We still have to wait patiently

End of trading today, Last 5 days using V1a. Pip spread is 5. Real money

Day 1 was good and solid gain

Day 2 not as good as Day 1, but still positive.

Day 3 not a great day, but that could because I had a Money Manager EA trying to work it as I was not around for the close. It turned out the last 2 trades of day 3 where deep in profit for most of the day, but the MM EA interfered with it. Small gain.

Day 4 and 5, Both days had trades open after 5, had to manually intervene to close them out, infact the last trade of day 5 could have easily erased the entire weeks profit, but luck was on my side.

At the moment the EA has to be baby sat.

V1c gives me an order send error.. anyone have an idea how to deal with that?

Files:

hi sundog, which broker do you use? i agree you have to manually close the positions after the trading hour or else it might turn negative. luckily i am in malaysia, so i could monitor the asian market, but have to wake up early 4 am.

Hi Yan,

Alpari US.

I live just across the causeway, I dont mind to let the day start without me, when I get up around 9, I check in and decide what needs to be done.

sundog:
V1c gives me an order send error.. anyone have an idea how to deal with that?

Hi sundog,

Maybe, You need to change LotsDigit at EA's setting.

Reason: