Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 56

fasika:
Bigbear! Thank you for your simple but strong system!

I have attached the signal bars on my chart, but it is on the right top side of the chart, it has covered the currert candle, it is difficult to see the actual market as long as the signal bars are there.

Could You please guide me to put the signal bars at the left top of the chart exactly as you posted on your very first post?

Thanks!

fasika

go to properties on the indicator and go to input tab check you settings and change "corner_of_chart_right_top" to false and it will change sides of the chart

fayerboll:
Good pips to all, This looks like a silly question (oh well, yes it is ), but i want to know how i can attach this indicator to chart templates so it will automatically load each time i open the template?

Just add whatever EAs, indicators, whatever you want to your chart. Make it look like you want. Now save what you have right there as a template.

Call up another chart and then apply the new template. Everything you want will be there.

Make your own indicator

onetarmizi:
Hi crodzilla, If you not mind could you post the BBRSIBMA indicator like your chart.Thanks.

Hi,

You can build your own indicator like this.

1) Load the RSI (Period=8 Price=Close)

2) Drag the Bollinger Indicator and drop ontop of the RSI. Then select under Apply to "First Indicators Data" (Period=20 and Deviation=1 settings)

3) Drag the Moving Average indictor and drop on the RSI again. Then select under Apply to "First Indicators Data" (Period=8 and MA Method=Simple)

Change your colours as you like.

burn0050:
Hi Metastock,

Money management can actually be pretty easy. I have attached a spreadsheet I found on the net. It will tell you how many lots to buy based on your risk and available capital.

How to use it:

1. Enter your account balance in B19 - don't forget to update this as your account grows or shrinks!
  2. Enter your % risk in B20 (I would suggest the 1.5% in there - if you want to get aggressive, enter 2.5%)
  3. When you get a signal, enter the pair in column A
  4. Enter L or S for Long or Short signal
  5. Enter your entry point in column C
  6. Enter your target in column D (you don't have to live with the target, it's simply used for risk/reward calculation)
  7. Enter your Stop level in Column E
  8. Column I will tell you how many MiniLots to purchase. If you are using standard lots, divide this by 10 and round down (round up if you're aggressive)

At the bottom of the spread sheet are the pairs this will calculate for - if you trade more, you can add them. I don't think this spreadsheet has been updated in a while...

I would suggest that you update them weekly. PIP calculators can be found on the web - here is one (only major pairs + CAD + AUD)

Unless the market goes on a wild ride, you could probably just update this every sunday.

I am writing a script for this for MT so that you could just drag it onto the chart and it will do all this automagically for you, but we just had a baby, so I've been busy...

burn0050 (aka TraderX)

Tnx for help!!!

mwbro:
go to properties on the indicator and go to input tab check you settings and change "corner_of_chart_right_top" to false and it will change sides of the chart

mwbro! Thank you for your fast reply and help.

I did according your instruction and it worked.

Keep up your good work (help).

fasika

Over 1700 Pips In 21 Hours!!!!!!!!!

Hey All,

I may just have to start focusing on the 1 Hr Yen Pairs.

From the 28 to the 29 of August the Total For G/J, E/J, U/J & A/J was 1740 pips.

The Breakdowns where:

U/J = 230 PIPS

A/J = 375 PIPS

E/J = 435 PIPS

G/J = 700 PIPS

Damn!!!

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hey All,

From the 28 to the 29 of August the Total For G/J, E/J, U/J & A/J was 1740 pips.

The Breakdowns where:

U/J = 230 PIPS

A/J = 375 PIPS

E/J = 435 PIPS

G/J = 700 PIPS

Damn!!!

Bear-

Hi Bear,

Very nice pips, will have to look into that next week when I start a new demo thanks to microsoft.

Don't forget

You forgot the Cad/Jpn, it's great too!

bigbear3391:
Hey All,

The Breakdowns where:

U/J = 230 PIPS

A/J = 375 PIPS

E/J = 435 PIPS

G/J = 700 PIPS

Damn!!!

Bear-

turnupvol:
You forgot the Cad/Jpn, it's great too!

Hey turnupvol,

Im sure it does great but my broker does not offer it. Im very happy with the pairs I use.

Good Luck and keep up the great work.

Bear-

fantastic

bigbear3391:
Hey All,

The Breakdowns where:

U/J = 230 PIPS

A/J = 375 PIPS

E/J = 435 PIPS

G/J = 700 PIPS

Damn!!!

Bear-

way to go partner!!

Reason: